PDA

View Full Version : ufo fenders

team-red-rider
01-07-2007, 07:18 PM
im gonna try and email ufo and see if they will start making parts for our trikes again even if its just the number plate that aussie just did its a start any thing spicific i should ask about?

BigGreenMachine
01-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Why would you get them to make a number plate that is already being made? That just doesn't make any sense.

I'm all for new trike stuff but wouldn't some new fenders (that wouldn't take business away from our fellow board member Aussie) be a better selling product?

I don't see them making trike stuff any time soon. Theres not a big enough market for this stuff anyhow, it'd be different if everyone on this forum would buy new fenders when they hit the shelves but thats just not so. This topic has been done before, over and over. MAier will make you fenders if you want to pay for them, I suggest you go that route.

team-red-rider
01-07-2007, 07:47 PM
see what i dont get is ufo has fenders for 70-80's dirtbikes? but not atcs whats the diffrence?

smyers33
01-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Well I know one difference between a dirtbike and an atc:rolleyes: :crazy:

BigTBones
01-07-2007, 08:35 PM
How about some low profile fenders like on all the old school flat track atcs?? just a thought?

team-red-rider
01-07-2007, 08:38 PM
i meant whats the diffrence in the demand theyre both old machines lol

smyers33
01-07-2007, 09:00 PM
i meant whats the diffrence in the demand theyre both old machines lol

OHHHHH alright... You got me on that one:)

BigGreenMachine
01-07-2007, 09:08 PM
The way I see it and I could be wrong, is that dirtbike plastic is always being broken and needing replaced, it can't be as easily/effectively repaired as trike fenders. It sells more then trike stuff, is smaller and easier to make, etc..

WHat fenders can't you get? Maier makes just about everything??

cr480r
01-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Why would you get them to make a number plate that is already being made? That just doesn't make any sense.

I'm all for new trike stuff but wouldn't some new fenders (that wouldn't take business away from our fellow board member Aussie) be a better selling product?

I don't see them making trike stuff any time soon. Theres not a big enough market for this stuff anyhow, it'd be different if everyone on this forum would buy new fenders when they hit the shelves but thats just not so. This topic has been done before, over and over. MAier will make you fenders if you want to pay for them, I suggest you go that route.

Have you looked into tecate fenders? What are meaning by "if you want to pay for them"? Will they make custom colors?

BigGreenMachine
01-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Order of 10,,, they will make custom colours. 86/87 rear fenders in white/pink/whatever would look sweet don't you think??