PDA

View Full Version : bad spill, lucky results.

kyle
04-17-2003, 10:29 PM
i was lucky today, we were riding right outside of town at my fav local riding spot and i flipped my SX on top of me. i was coming up out of a creek bed and the bank was pretty steep, well i gunned it just a little too hard :rolleyes: and well, to say the least, my back hurts, my arm is all bruised and one heck of a headache, but thank god for helmets!!!

J.D.
04-17-2003, 10:36 PM
Glad your alright....bit of a rush though, isn't it? I've never actually wrecked anything....but come close quite a few times.... :rolleyes:

Lots_Of_Nothing
04-17-2003, 11:16 PM
you dont even know the rush......just wait untill you get the Z....then you will find out what a wreck feels like, lol :D

250rAL
04-20-2003, 05:46 PM
I did the exact same thing on my 250R in a cross country race a few years back. It came over on me right at the top of the riverbank. It came over so quick, I didn't even have time to let off the gas. One of the footpegs hit my knee and it hurt so bad, it took about ten minutes before I could catch my breath and continue.

kyle
04-20-2003, 08:05 PM
well i found out i chipped a bone in my right elbow, but not too big of a deal. they say it will heal its self, just hurts like a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.