Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N-Zq5oOPrk&mode=related&search=

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ_PGtZCDfI&mode=related&search=

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiyR9vAvwoo&mode=related&search=

Bryan Raffa
12-18-2006, 12:38 AM
lmao look at that beer!!! it's ice cold now... thats funny, what a bunch of stooges!

aquapunk
12-18-2006, 12:47 AM
thats so sad..... yet so FUNNY!!!!

traxxasx
12-18-2006, 01:25 AM
Old somone already posted *Edited**Edited*, and they guy is to scared to cross.

ATC-Eric
12-18-2006, 01:29 AM
What a goof. That guy let that trike drown. Plain and simple, he let it go.

350xBomb
12-18-2006, 01:41 AM
WEAK SAUCE...what the was he thinking...that he was gonna be able to hold the bike with one hand and the little test line with the other...they had the right idea at first but goes downhill right way. should have tied the trike to the quad and pulled it...needed a longer rope...ya know what too many mistakes to list.

Rex Karz
12-18-2006, 04:24 AM
How does someone grow to his age and not be able to swim?

Fox250R
12-18-2006, 05:20 AM
why did he just sit there? i would of punched it and went for it LOL...But dam i hate being cold...Poor guy :(

Tecate250
12-18-2006, 11:24 AM
hahahahha
omg
why didnt he just turn around and go back. I have had many trike in just as deep water and got out fine.
Winter including.

3 weelin geezer
12-18-2006, 11:56 AM
Oh, god! God forbid if he wets his italian designer shoes there. I would have stuck some beer bottle floats on the sides and made good use of that so called "cold" river for something. Who is that guy, anyways???? I hope he is not one here. That is grounds for an eternal snubbing to say the least. I like his voice though. Reminds me of that loud guy on problem child...whats his name? Gotfried or something like that?

hadar
12-18-2006, 11:57 AM
I'm not a tree hugger but that's not good. Imagine all that fuel pooring into the water. WOW

Rm250RF900R
12-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Oh, god! God forbid if he wets his italian designer shoes there. I would have stuck some beer bottle floats on the sides and made good use of that so called "cold" river for something. Who is that guy, anyways???? I hope he is not one here. That is grounds for an eternal snubbing to say the least. I like his voice though. Reminds me of that loud guy on problem child...whats his name? Gotfried or something like that?

LOL. I think his first name is Gilbert.

maggiesboy
12-18-2006, 12:05 PM
quality entertainment :D really, WTF ? over.

RacerRichie
12-18-2006, 01:59 PM
If they had some nut they would of made it............

devildog_0431
12-18-2006, 04:48 PM
I would've stayed on the trike even if it flipped, still hold her wide open tryin to go someplace :) I wish they got a vid of how they finally got her out of the water, some had to of finally jumped in to fish her out.

MIK6
12-18-2006, 05:14 PM
I had the same thing happen to me a few years back. I got way out on a trail and the return trip brought me thru a BIG creek crossing. I watched as my friends w/ the sportsmans made it thur. I went 7th on my 225DRS, I hit a rock, bounced and the current took it out from under me. It happened FAST, all of a sudden I was in, trying to keep my head above water. The 225 did 2 roll overs as it went down the creek. Did I mention it was 15 out w/ snow on the ground? 2 friends w/ waders went in for the 225DR, winched it to shore, hit the start button and she fired back up!! I couldn't believe it. Ran good on the way home, til the throttle cable started to freeze (as did my clothes, boots, underware, ect..). I rode it home by using the on/off to bring the revs down and trying to shift when I could. By the time I got back to the barn everything i had on was frozen into 1 block of ice. The guys have sence named that crossing after me, its now known as HANLEY CROSSING. YEP, GOOD TIMES!!
OHH YA... No beer involved, the bar was going to be the next stop. I managed this SOBER!!

MIK6 / Mike

mike84bigred
12-18-2006, 08:36 PM
The guy just sat there and waited for a current to sweep him away. He would have been better off putting it neutral or turning it off, with the attempt he was making. Should have punched the gas. At least he would gotten washed away with some dignity.