PDA

View Full Version : wrenched away''

digity x
12-17-2006, 05:54 PM
well today was nice out my knee is getting better slowly but better still cant jump my x yet but some day. my question is on my 200x when its not running if you push it it makes a strange noise from the back caliper? a high pitched squeel not all the time just sometimes? maybe bent disc anybody ever hear this before?

Huffa
12-17-2006, 06:11 PM
1st I'll say Nice X there!! The white looks so nice, more so then the stock red & white in my eyes.

Are you sure you have brake material left on the pads?

Could be wheel bearings also I guess.

Huffa
12-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Why don't you come down to PA and ride with us at .............

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=60885

Your not that far away ..............

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&cat=&q=&1pn=&1a=&1c=New%20Albany&1s=PA&1z=&1y=&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1v=&1pl=&2ffi=1&src=maps&ct=NA&2a=&2c=Galway&2s=NY&2z=&2y=US&2pn=&2l=N8gNS3QEDkdWxlumbalB6w%3d%3d&2g=I7uJv3GN36S2cH8PAn5jXQ%3d%3d&2v=CITY&2pl=&r=f

Huffa
12-17-2006, 08:24 PM
I agree, I think that bike resembles a Tiger style bike with those colors.

Some might say contrast is nice, which I agree it is BUT I'd go as far to say having a white frame would set it off even nicer!

I love the white forks, not many guys do that, looks JUICE! :beer

I'm a handguard type of guy too and the Power Madd ones on there go great with it.

digity x
12-17-2006, 09:30 PM
yeah i bled the brakes and the noise went away. huffa you guys should come up here at the end of feb,ride sacandaga lake alot of fun nice watering holes sand pits to ride, race tracks on the lake. all kinds of fun. nothing like ripping it up wide open on the lake.

Huffa
12-17-2006, 09:38 PM
yeah i bled the brakes and the noise went away. huffa you guys should come up here at the end of feb,ride sacandaga lake alot of fun nice watering holes sand pits to ride, race tracks on the lake. all kinds of fun. nothing like ripping it up wide open on the lake.

WELL, what about YOU coming down HERE to where I posted?

No interest in that?

Have any frozen lake pic's?

digity x
12-17-2006, 09:49 PM
no frozen lake piks but i would love to come down but still recovering from knee surgery so trips are held back for awhile. im just starting to stand on one foot and hold my 210 pound body up hahaha lol, who no's maybe some day we will ride.