PDA

View Full Version : klt200 with cdi and in need of help.

rotinaj13
12-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Hey guys my first post here so bear with me. I have seen some threads asking for wiring diagrams and this is and is not like them. I am looking for a wiring diagram if I remember correctly it is a 1984 klt200. It does have CDI ignition. All of the diagrams I have seen around are for the points and cap ignition. I had a small wire fire due to some people trying to hot wire my bike. Really though all I have left of the wiring is some connectors the devices and bare burnt wire. So I am in need of some help big time!! I was wondering if there was another diagram I could use that is close to this and shows the wiring for a cdi ignition. I do not know if there is a member or two with the diagram of this variation. Thanks guys!!

ShwillBo
08-14-2008, 05:53 AM
Ive got the same year trike and im having the same problem...already bought a new wiring harness and coil off ebay...come to find out my cdi is bad to...but the wiring diagram would really help alot.

ShwillBo
08-14-2008, 06:12 AM
and i think i might possibly have a kz250 engine on the klt200??? anyone know if them two are anything near the same?