PDA

View Full Version : starting 86 200x project

200x newby
12-13-2006, 11:54 PM
well after riding my monster 86 200x for a couple months in the most horrible cond. a trike has ever seen ive decided to start collecting parts and getting i deas on what to do with it. so far i have: new frame, 3" entended swing arm, trx450r exhaust, head, and hopefully a 4" extended axle. what i plan to do: put the biggest cam i can find in it, much stronger vavle springs, new rockers, custom 32mm intake valve and 31mm exhaust valve, titanium valve locks, 12:1 comp. piston 60 over, new rings gaskets bearings and seals, and a high pro. cdi box. plan to paint the frame black the swinger ceramic coated, black plastic, 22x11x8 mudlites and slicks, new seat cover and paint tank black, rad bearing carrier, and polish stainless exhaust. pretty much gonna make the fastest 200x ever plan to drag race it. when i say fastest 200x i mean with the 200x motor not some other motor. well thats it for now i may find somwthing else i want to do but thats it right now. let me know what you think i will try to post some pics of the monster but right now the pics are too big.

Aussieduner
12-14-2006, 03:06 AM
If your going black plastic i can do the 86/87 tank shrouds in gloss ABS,brand new.

Aussie

ATC-Eric
12-14-2006, 03:26 AM
Right on man! Sounds like you got a great direction to head in.

Good luck!