PDA

View Full Version : Great news for me

troy
12-08-2006, 09:00 PM
After about 30 phone calls and about 50 doller phone bill i have found the orignal owner to my Tri moto 200ern:w00t: , He asked me "that thing still running" I say "like a top and better for the money i'v spent doing it up". never the less like i said a time before this bike was owned by 5 others me being the 5th. The bike is still registered under his name and never was transfered to anyone else. How do i go about this, meaning transfering it to my name. This would also be a newfoundland person question seening as we went though the whole registersion thing about 6 to 9 months ago..any input from any one would be great..

Thanks guy.:)

troy
12-08-2006, 10:22 PM
I had the opportunity to buy a 85 big red that has only had locale owners and I know all of them.
it is the first trike I have ever owned that has a title and it is still in the original owners name also.
I probably should contact the original owner and tell him about it and see if he wants to sign off. He has to be 85 + plus years old now.

john

It's a good idea because then if for some reason it's stolen or something at lease you can call the cops and but a trace on it because it's in your name, this is half the reason i'm doing it, also it a new law here in Newfoundland:)