PDA

View Full Version : vintage 3-wheeler videos found!!!!

gravelord
12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
i was looking around on ebay, and found some "ATC 3 wheeler videos"
heres the descriptions of each one (i won these already - but the guy has tons more on the site, so if you want to buy one and see what its about, there are more available!!!)

Hello, you are bidding on a close out of VHS tapes called " riding the frozen tundra" , this is about 3wheelers atc's , these are new, when gone they are the last ones left anywhere. will ship asap , thanks

Hello, you are bidding on one new VHS tape . "Sugar Creek Ice Run ". Tape is 30 minutes long . this is a close out on vhs stock , these are the last ones left anywhere. when they are gone no more will be availible, thanks.

You are bidding on one new DVD , Tri Moto The Backcountry , on three wheelers trail riding out in the backcountry. Made by Construction Video , as aired on TV , video is 30 minutes long , see our other items page for more great how to and outdoor videos , We ship world wide !

Has any one ever heard of these videos, movies, or tv special? or whatever these films are ? im very interested, and i ordered the videos and when i recieve them ill let you guys know what its about. i just paid the guy today so i dont know when ill recieve the vhs's and the dvd. come on guys help me figure out what i stumbled upon !! :beer

Mobular
12-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Those tapes have been around on the 'bay for quite a while. Judging from some of the feedback recieved from buyers of the tapes, I'd steer clear. Apparently they low quality home made items used for a small local cable show.

ScottZJ
12-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes those are the most worthless vids I have ever seen and they are a bunch of rednech foos. I got one of their vids and all it is, is them riding around their land with their yammers. If you like that, then it will be cool but they act like foos on the vids.

scooterroo
12-04-2006, 10:22 PM
the tv one is a possibility, usa network used to have a show called motoworld back in the day, i remember watching that show everytime it was on just to see the trikes and quads, god the good ole days.

gravelord
12-04-2006, 10:29 PM
that pisses me off. if this is true ill be sure to give real bad feedback. i thought i really found something for a moment there ....... they will get really crappy feedback from me if its garbage...

trikehead22
12-04-2006, 11:10 PM
I really wouldn't blame the seller for the quality of these videos, they are 99 cents and in a listing that does not even show a picture. I would have to say giving the seller a negative would be out of line in my book. There is the old and just about always true saying "you get what you pay for"

jmsmilin
12-04-2006, 11:44 PM
Yes those are the most worthless vids I have ever seen and they are a bunch of rednech foos. I got one of their vids and all it is, is them riding around their land with their yammers. If you like that, then it will be cool but they act like foos on the vids.
too funny, Im gonna sell a video of my boy riding his ATC 70 in the yard, label it rare vintage ATC 3 wheeler video, "riding on the grass lands of TX":lol: :lol: :lol:

vintagemotorsports
12-05-2006, 12:13 AM
I bought a bunch of them back when they started listing them, what a scam , It sounded like they were old 3 wheeler footage , just a bunch of drunk rednecks , they are terrible i could not even make it through one of them . I bet they have made some money doing this its been a few years now

hadar
12-05-2006, 04:18 PM
I don't think that they were real great. However, I wouldn't give him bad feedback just becuase they were not what you expected. I have 2 of them. It's just a home movie that a couple old 3 wheeler guys made. Now I don't remember the discription on the auction but I did not expect too much out of them to begin with. I found them moderatly amusing and kinda weak but still, it's not like everybody in the world makes 3 wheeler videos and offers to share them. I wish that more people did that. If I put my home movies up for sale I would at least want something for the time it took to make copies. I don't know, Just my opinion.

gravelord
12-05-2006, 09:03 PM
well, they were 99 cents each, but one was a 4 dollar dvd.
i paypalled him a 20, because i was happy, and im just the kind of guy to do a favore to someone who i thought actually was giving me something special that i wanted, truth of the matter is, he said "like aired on local cable television" or something like that on one of those videos, they should give a better description. a year on the video, a picture, SOMETHING... instead of scamming others. no, i may not give BAD feedback. i will tell it like it is when i give feedback. that item was recieved in orderly time, and was not damaged, but i will indeed tell them to describe the product better, and i can fit a few lines of words since i have 3 videos to give feedback for. just so now one else gets hooked in.

Teeksoffroad
12-05-2006, 09:50 PM
Mike lent me his videos. Yeah, they're junk. But they are funny as heck. Wait to you see the guy doing donuts on the ice and break through. My son makes me rewind that part about 10 times every time we watch it. Don't leave any bad feedback until you see the end of the Sugar Creek Run video. You will know what I'm talking about. Take notice. Only the Honda runs good.

gravelord
12-06-2006, 05:29 PM
any background music or editing ? or just straight up home video crap?

Teeksoffroad
12-06-2006, 09:35 PM
The only background music will be 4 - 2 stroke engines. But hey, you get to watch them eat sandwiches for lunch for about 10min. Try and gut it out and watch the end of the Sugar Creek Run.