PDA

View Full Version : I need a tecate cylinder

mnsstuff
12-02-2006, 06:15 AM
Started on my tecate project and need a cylinder.Mine is shot it has a stud broke off , very deep scratches and the coolant elbow is snaped.Where should i look to get one at a decent price.It is a 84-85 have two building one and all i need is a cylinder.Thought about looking for the KX cylinder but everyone says they are hard to find and i really want to get it done....Please help need it ready by spring.....Also i have some extra parts that i would trade for one I have honda 110 , 200s, 250sx,250es parts ytm 200-225 yamaha parts kawasaki klt200-250 parts and suzuki alt185 parts......If you have one to trade please let me know what part you need that you would trade for and i will see what i can do...I have alot of util. type three wheelers and am now wanting somthing with some speed to take to the dunes.I also have a few extras i wont be useing on my tecate so if you need somthing for a 84-85 tecate i would let some of those parts go to for a decent cylinder....

scooterroo
12-02-2006, 11:16 AM
your best bet is to either post a looking to buy ad in classifieds, or check ebay, i have seen a few nice t3 cylinders on there. good luck trying to find a kx cylinder, i have been looking for well over a year now, have only seen 2 and one went for almost 400 alone on ebay, the other was trashed so i didnt bother with it. but i am sure if you put a thread in classifieds you'll get a few responses, and these people are good honest people here, i have never been taken for a ride yet, always good transactions thru here.

Billy Golightly
12-02-2006, 11:37 AM
I think I seen a brand new one for sale in the classifieds last night. Might check into it.