PDA

View Full Version : Places To Ride

roofinggun
04-14-2003, 02:55 PM
I just wanted to throw this out to any riders looking for a new place to conquer. I do not currently live in this town or have any financial stake in it, this is purely a suggestion based on what I know. I grew up in Hurley, Wisconsin up near Lake Superior in the U.P. 2 times a year they have the red light rally, once for sleds and the other for wheelers. They have mud, radar, and poker runs. It is a real blast and there are miles and miles of trails. There are smooth trails and trails that are not for the beginner. The summer rally is on Memorial day weekend if anyone is interested. The last time I rode up there we met up with some out of town riders and took them on some rough trails (at their request), and I think 3 or 4 of their bikes broke. I know noone wants to break a trike or quad, but they had so much fun it didn't seem to bother them. Of course my friend and I had Honda's and they ran Yamaha & Polaris which explains why they broke (JUST KIDDING!!!!NO DEATH THREATS PLEASE :-D). If anyone has any questions I will answer them the best I can. I will be heading up there on Memorial day and will meet up with a crew of about 20. Thanks, TB. roofinggun@yahoo.com