PDA

View Full Version : yt-125 tri moto carb connections

billsoll
11-27-2006, 02:14 PM
My son just bought this 3-wheeler the other day and now has a problem. It seems it ran well when he got it, but somehow he and his buddy seem to have disconnected several of the hoses that attach to the carb. Now of course, they have no idea where to reconnect everything. I ride a Honda VTX1300 bike and have no experience with oil-injected, two stroke engines and carburation. Can anyone out there tell me where the hoses attach?

The main gas line from the run/res valve is still attached, but, there are three small ports not connected, two opposing plastic ones about midway up the carb, and one copper port near the bottom . Normally it would be easy to just take the unconnected lines and see where the reach, but they completely removed the lines because they wanted to replace them and now have no clue where they took them off.

Thanx in advance for any info you can provide.

holmstrom
11-27-2006, 06:34 PM
The two opposing black plastic ones are vent tubes. The oil injection tube is the one on the side close to where the carb connects to the intake.

jason 32
11-27-2006, 06:51 PM
from what mine looks like the fuel goes in on the left side , others are vent tubes - they just run down to the ground
the oil is injected in to the reed block

billsoll
11-27-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanx guys, i'll try to reconnect the way you've stated and see if it works.

billsoll
11-28-2006, 03:06 PM
It runs fine now!!!!!!!!! Thanx again.