PDA

View Full Version : BGM the Tecate plate arrived in Australia

Aussieduner
11-21-2006, 03:27 AM
The Tecate plate arrived to day mate,just picked it up from the Post Office.

Aussie

oldsking86
11-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Pics Aussie? Like to see that sucker because if I can get a green one, need it for a christmas present for my pop's tecate haha

BigGreenMachine
11-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Awsome, get some pics of the mold/copy when you get one done. The plate look fine to use?

Aussieduner
11-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Awsome, get some pics of the mold/copy when you get one done. The plate look fine to use?

Its good to use but the sides are a little bowed in but that can be corrected in the mold to make them straight,can you confirm they was a small crack on the side that had the "Sled Workz" decal,i have a pic if you want to take a look its very small your postage box took a bit of a workover on the trip by the look of it.
Im going to get into it after the trike photo shoot this Sunday.

Aussie

BigGreenMachine
11-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Correct, there were cracks in the plate pre-travel to Ausland. Glad to hear its fine to use.

Meat-BoX
11-21-2006, 11:20 PM
:w00t:
Aussie let us know when we can start sending plastic to you "they come in 2'x2' sheets"
Also a cost of what you want for making them.
Just imagine all these Tecate sporting the old school Vented # plate. I cant wait to see it on my Tecate when I get her all done and setup for Ice racing:beer

Louis Mielke
11-22-2006, 12:00 AM
yeah I'm kinda curious when you think you'll be ready to play with some of that plastic from maier. When you're ready I need a couple custom color 250r front fenders.....ahh pink....is so shexy.

scooterroo
11-22-2006, 10:38 PM
oh the anticipation, cant wait to get one of these bad boys. yes yes, please keep us upto date aussie.