PDA

View Full Version : should of passed it over but....

dogger
11-19-2006, 09:50 PM
I can't pass up a good deal. I picked up a 86 200x two weeks ago in good shape but need's some minor thing's addressed to it though. 400 buck's and she's all mine. I already have a 350x and a few trx and atc 250r's but the price was right. anyone else have the same problem? I've bought more trikes and sold them cause I didn't need them then I can count. but it does save them from a crusher I guess. most of the deal's I find are bikes that are in populated area's with no where to ride.

erectordale
11-19-2006, 10:36 PM
I have the same problem here just can't part with them though

rassagmc
11-19-2006, 10:55 PM
If you have too many of them just sell them to someone who you know would take care of it and not totally trash it. But if I actually had the money, I would probably have the same problem with buying more than I actually need.But I'm willing to take a couple off your hands if you don't want them. lol:lol:

Jim mac
11-19-2006, 11:00 PM
I get myself into the same mess, last ones where a couple of 250Rs. Luckily I got rid of them before I lost any money on them, Im down to a 200X and a Odyssey now, and decided to see if I can get them sold too. Jim