PDA

View Full Version : Where do you find black plastics?

ATCR250R
11-14-2006, 12:26 PM
I was wondering where I can find black plastics for my 200X. I want to run a black liquid R fender on the front and probally a cut X one in the rear but I cant find the plastics in black. I know that someone makes them since I have seen a couple early X's in black. Any help is greatly appreciated! :beer

SYKO
11-14-2006, 12:48 PM
here ya go buddy! I have ordered alot of plastic from this place and for the price and shipping I havnt found a better deal yet for new plastic, even longbed has orderd some form this place, all my R plastic came from here, and my 200sx plastic came from here.

just check the colors, they got black for the X!

http://zmperformance.com/?menu_dir=2&submenu_dir=23&exact_product=73

oops I put in the wrong linc, that one should goto it:beer

ATCR250R
11-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks man, those are some sweet deals! I might have to order tonight... Would you know if the "radiator scoops" are the super scoop styled ones? I am assumming they are because I dont think Maier makes standard scoops.....

SYKO
11-14-2006, 01:08 PM
as far as I know they are all the "super scoops" wich I kinda like any ways, you dont like the super scoops?

SYKO
11-14-2006, 01:10 PM
The x I got will go all white, jsut need a front fender, and I'm jsut going to trim the rear fender for it.

ATCR250R
11-14-2006, 01:12 PM
No, I was wondering about the scoops because I want the super scoops! lol Yeah, I want to trim the rear fenders of my X when i get them but I think at least for awhile they would stay in one piece, just because they will be new. Thanks for the help and good luck with your project!