PDA

View Full Version : My Tiger & decals from Speed & Sport Inc.

patiger
11-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a radiator, shroud, mounting bracket, and hoses for a TIGER 250? This is the picture of my TIGER project that I am currently working on. I would like to thank Jerod and Kyle from Speed and Sport for their help on my Tiger project. They went out of their way to make a custom color set of factory decals for me. If anyone needs decals for any project check with these guys first. Excellent quality and price what more do you need? Thanks again to Jerod and Kyle 866-455-6831.

phreakboy
11-12-2006, 08:28 PM
No idea where to get stuff however you may try getting in contact with erectordale as he seems to have lots of knowledge on tigers and I believe he has the biggest collection on the board of them. Nice tiger by the way, any info/history on it?

smyers33
11-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I have no idea about the bracket. But you have one amazing tiger. I love the color scheme and every piece on it. That is now the most awesome trike I have ever seen.

Eric250R
11-12-2006, 11:34 PM
I have no idea about the bracket. But you have one amazing tiger. I love the color scheme and every piece on it. That is now the most awesome trike I have ever seen.

I agree, love the color scheme.:drool:

ATCR250R
11-12-2006, 11:53 PM
That is going to look really nice when you are finished. Keep up the good work!

erectordale
11-13-2006, 12:05 AM
far as the shroud. I will have these shortly they are near completion (having them made) I also will have front and rear plastics as well. the radiator you can have made at a local radiator shop, the hoses are another story. I went too the local auto parts store and bought 4 pre formed auto hoses and cut the too my fitment. so I have pre formed bends. looks like 250r hoses would also work with a little fitment. the bracket is part of the frame on mine would need too be fitted up pm me if I can help out further REALLY SHARP project TIger