PDA

View Full Version : Lets see those custom seat covers

x.system
11-05-2006, 02:58 PM
I got ahold of www.cosmicquads.com (moshman355/Mrs.moshman) through this site to do some custom work for me last year. They did an awsome job and did everything exactly the way I wanted. They have done 3 seats for me now and I have plans for at least 3 more come this winter. I also put them to the test by asking them to keep these hush hush until I was ready to show them and I must say they held out as long as I did. Heres a couple pics of them, lets see some of yours.

Dammit!
11-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Rob and Tammy at Cosmic Quads did mine as well. The trike isn't ready to be shown completely yet (it's dirty and the handlebars are off) but the seat is one of the sweetest I've ever seen. They did an awesome job.

http://members.cox.net/d4mm1t/teaser.jpg

slothminx
11-05-2006, 03:22 PM
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4038/dsc07502ru8.jpg

Yellow stitching with yamaha embroidered on the back panel. Ive had it for near on 8 months now and its holding up GREAT. Its seen a fair bit of work too.

Top quality work from the mosh's Im predicting buying a few more from them in the near future.:beer

69HemiGTX
11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Man, their work looks great! I have a pretty sweet idea for my fiance's future Z400, and if it looks anything like the ones here, it will be awesome. The only problem is that I am very picky, so I may drive them up the wall. :lol:

Billy Golightly
11-05-2006, 06:26 PM
500R seat. Orange with black gripper material on top to keep me from sliding off when I launch :lol: I think this was the very first one Rob and Tammy did for someone here on the forum.

Mosh
11-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Man, their work looks great! I have a pretty sweet idea for my fiance's future Z400, and if it looks anything like the ones here, it will be awesome. The only problem is that I am very picky, so I may drive them up the wall. :lol:Hey we should be in your backyard on Thanksgiving weekend.When it comes to our seats we try to be more picky than the customer.

MTS
11-05-2006, 09:34 PM
They will Def be gettin my Tri-Z Seat when the time come's!!

Mrs.Mosh
11-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks everyone. Especially you Jim ;) . We know we drive you crazy, so you get extra special thanks!

If you have an idea, and we have the ability to make it happen, we will take it on.
Everyone knows we do the resto seats, but we really enjoy the challenge of a custom seat. Here are a few other custom seats we have done outside the forum.

Aussieduner
11-06-2006, 04:21 AM
Awesome work Mrs M im looking forward to the Tecate tank covers you are working on.

Aussieduner