PDA

View Full Version : motion pro twist throttle

aquapunk
11-02-2006, 02:37 PM
i bought a motion pro twist throttle for my 84 200x.... i put it on a few months ago, and now its broken :mad: :mad: my engine has been out getting rebuilt, so i havent even ridden with the throttle... the only reason i bout it was my original cable was splintering and i didnt have a cover for the thumb throttle body.. so dirt n stuff would get in it... even though my engine is getting done this weekend, i cant ride,.... this sucks so bad... what broke on it is the plastic twist piece, where its supposed to catch the cable, so now you twist, and the cable just sits there.... is there any chance that one of you have that piece that you could give me? or is there any suggestions as to how i can repair this? I'll be sure to post some pics later on today

Sargon2112
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Most local cycle shops carry "universal" twist throttles... cheap. I run one on my KDX250 and it works like a charm. You might check into it...

ATC-Eric
11-02-2006, 09:03 PM
I have one I will send you at cost of shipping. Probably wont get it till monday though.....

Let me know

aquapunk
11-02-2006, 10:11 PM
cool, would it be just the plastic piece or the whole thing? id prefer just the plastic, if thats not a problem