PDA

View Full Version : anybody see the new atv action?

scooterroo
11-02-2006, 09:16 AM
has anyone seen the new atv action yet? what about the 85 or 86 250r leading the quads in a race :beer and the caption that trikes "still" have their advantages over the four wheeled counterparts. :lol:

digity x
11-02-2006, 09:38 AM
yeah i saw it just shows ya trikes are still bad ass and i have both quad and trike my quad is serious but the trike is my favorite.

Billy Golightly
11-02-2006, 10:25 AM
What month is it???? I gotta find a copy of this one.

PowerTech
11-02-2006, 01:10 PM
scan the pages and post them permanantly on the site i would love to read that.

i found a site yesteday were a guy was slaughtering all the other bikes ice racing a 86 atc 250r with a 330 jug. it hat the short track tripple tree and fuel tank kit,and studded 18" tires. it was one meen bike.sucked up and spit out a banshee.the guy was hanging all over the side of that R ,carving up that lake. realy cool video.

i could not think of a better ice machine that a mean R 3 wheeler.

Billy Golightly
11-02-2006, 01:14 PM
PowerTech thats our resident Ice racing guru ChrisD here on the forum, and yes he shreads out on the ice!

Hey, your from South Florida. Any chance you want to head north a ways and come do some Flat tracking with us other Florida and GA boys?

PowerTech
11-02-2006, 01:29 PM
i would love to but i am grounded for a while. need to stay and run the buisness, got a engine school coming up " yanmar diesel tier 3 high presure common rail class ", plus my bike is in the middle of a frame up rebuild. it all started with just a cracked case from poping the chain. but now i have gotten carried away with it.

it is coming out nice. i have fedex shipments every day now from ebay going on this thing. i painted the frame a bright red with a 2 part paint called MSU from napa . sent the axle out to get straitended . painted every little part red of black or silver. lots off new bolts. cool anodized prety things going every where.

new tires and shiny aluminum rims. not the gold. it is pimp.
to much to list. very glad to finaly get a taperd bearing carrier and a real anti fade nut also.

i would love to come up and ride . just not going to happen though.:(

digity x
11-02-2006, 01:37 PM
this months issue 250r smoking the new quadracer. at oregon dune fest ''

Billy Golightly
11-02-2006, 04:47 PM
i would love to but i am grounded for a while. need to stay and run the buisness, got a engine school coming up " yanmar diesel tier 3 high presure common rail class ", plus my bike is in the middle of a frame up rebuild. it all started with just a cracked case from poping the chain. but now i have gotten carried away with it.

it is coming out nice. i have fedex shipments every day now from ebay going on this thing. i painted the frame a bright red with a 2 part paint called MSU from napa . sent the axle out to get straitended . painted every little part red of black or silver. lots off new bolts. cool anodized prety things going every where.

new tires and shiny aluminum rims. not the gold. it is pimp.
to much to list. very glad to finaly get a taperd bearing carrier and a real anti fade nut also.

i would love to come up and ride . just not going to happen though.:(

No problem, I understand prior obligations. You will come up for a race once your R is back together and you have some time though right? :D

scooterroo
11-02-2006, 05:00 PM
digity, scan the mag article and post it up for everyone chief.