PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone ! New to the board long time trike Rider / Racer

jbobon007
10-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Hello Everyone !
I am new to the board. Have a long love of the trikes !! Been riding for 20 years+. I have a habitual collection of toys. Many Tri Motos (My Favorite). For some reason Northern New York (where I live) has a massive amount of hidden trike gems. I buy as many as I can find. Which has filled my old farm house barn to the limits. I also have quads and Dirtbikes but they dont feel like a good ol' trike.
My wife and I enjoy riding our trikes all year long. From the froozen ST. Lawrence River in the winter or trail riding on an old unused railroad track that spans 60 plus miles through many towns. My friends and I own many kinds of trikes and ride as much as we can together. Imagine 20+ trikes cruising and racing down a 10 mile winding froozen creek. Then meeting other snowmobiles and quads. They look at us like a bunch of 80's misfits lol. Many laugh but most are shocked that a Triz or 350X blows there Blasters or Warriors away BAD.
Hope to get to know everyone and learn the board ropes. Going through my unused and many spare parts. Listing them on Ebay. So I can put the money back into my toys ! Look for me if you need GOOD trike parts (I toss out JUNK lol !). My Ebay ID is jbobon7.

Happy Trike-ing ! :TrikesOwn

John

SYKO
10-23-2006, 09:07 PM
:welcome: to the coolest place around!:TrikesOwn

dizasterzrfun69
10-23-2006, 09:09 PM
:welcome: welcome to the boards, you will find all the answers to any trike questions you have on here. You'll also become addicted to the site just like everyone else on here :lol: :w00t: it's not much of a passion or obsession, more of a lifestyle :welcome:

Bryan Raffa
10-23-2006, 09:11 PM
:welcome: fellow NY'er if ya got any z parts you want to get rid of give me a shout first!!:beer PM me if ya got anything..

maybe you and the wife can follow the rest of the NY's to trike fest in June!!

maggiesboy
10-23-2006, 09:13 PM
welcome :D

farmerc
10-23-2006, 09:19 PM
:welcome: Welcome to the boards as you will find there are many of us that are just addicted to these three wheeled contraptions:lol: :naughty:

hrc85250r
10-23-2006, 09:21 PM
hey man, im up in potsdam, i have 2 250R's and i have a friend with a mint tri-z, we should go riding some time...PM me whenever...

scooterroo
10-23-2006, 10:11 PM
welcome to the boards. lot of nice people with alot of good advice in here. see your from ny, me too. just north of albany. maybe some of us can hook up and ride sometime. i have a t-3 resto going on right now, should be ready for some nice winter lake riding, and my bro's got a sweet 200x. we love hitting the lakes and all the trails during the winter. gotta love the adirondacks!!! summertime kinda sucks due to limited areas, causing us to go outlaw sometimes, lol, but hey some rules are ment to be broken cuz they are just stupid!! anyways, welcome welcome!!

OZQUAD44
10-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Welcome, from downunder also!

jbobon007
10-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Thanks everyone !
My wife and I would love to go to Trike Fest. Always looking for a fun adventure for a vacation ! Also would like to meet all you New York riders. Maybe get together for a ride in my area ? or yours ? Love to ride in the adirondacks sometime. We hike / camp up in Cranberry Lake (Hedgehog Mountain).
Happy Riding !

John

kb200x
10-24-2006, 10:33 AM
Imagine 20+ trikes cruising and racing down a 10 mile winding froozen creek.

John

You really should try and make it to trike fest. Imagine about 200 + trikes :w00t:

again :welcome: to 3ww

ceaserthethird
10-24-2006, 12:41 PM
:welcome: Great info , Great People , well their is a few bad apples in here :eek:

gravelord
12-07-2006, 10:03 PM
nice to meet ya ! im a honda fan personally. but my girl friends got one of those yamahahahahas that i always gatta work on. lol