PDA

View Full Version : Commuter 3 Wheeler

Yamahauler
10-20-2006, 12:38 AM
I know of one near me.

I emailed the lady and she said shes getting me pics...i searched the forums and found that these are fairly rare....

For Sale 2003 Yamaha 50cc comes with FREE 3Wheel Trik -Trik needs Carborator and battery. Not sure if trik needs anything else.
First 1000.00 takes both. Need to sell before snow flies. Contact by e-mail above. Will send pics if needed.

I asked if she would sell seperate and i think she will. So...should i pick it up?

traxxasx
10-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Yea for 50$.

Howdy
10-20-2006, 07:45 AM
Pick it up and sell me the rear end out of it. Or at least let me borrow one of the parts out of it. I have one that is missing a part and I need to find a replacement or have one made. The bad part is I need the part to have one duplicated.

There was a machine on ebay, but it is too far away for me to get it.
Howdy

TexFest
10-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Pick it up and sell me the rear end out of it. Or at least let me borrow one of the parts out of it. I have one that is missing a part and I need to find a replacement or have one made. The bad part is I need the part to have one duplicated.

There was a machine on ebay, but it is too far away for me to get it.
Howdy

what part do you need? i have a rearend sitting outside my house

Howdy
10-21-2006, 05:57 AM
what part do you need? i have a rearend sitting outside my house

I am missing the one internal shaft. I would be interested in the whole rear end though ( if you want to sell it ). If you could send some pictures to 4howdy@bright.net.
Howdy

TexFest
10-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey I'll get those pics tomorrow, I was busy all day. Yeah I would sell the whole thing to you, it's not doing me any good, it's been sitting outside for a while, just don't know how much it would cost to ship.