PDA

View Full Version : New High Pro Exhaust For 350x

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC.
10-06-2006, 10:35 AM
How many people would be interested in a exhaust system slip on only for a 350x. It is going to be a new design, offered only by me. Priced around 300

thebutelr
10-06-2006, 11:53 AM
How many people would be interested in a exhaust system slip on only for a 350x. It is going to be a new design, offered only by me. Priced around 300
How about offer a conversion kit for a slip on 450r exhaust? I bet that would sell like crazy.

RedRider_AK
10-06-2006, 03:40 PM
You're gonna be building them yourself?

10-06-2006, 04:45 PM
How about offer a conversion kit for a slip on 450r exhaust? I bet that would sell like crazy.

I really dont understand?? Conversion kit to use a 450r stock exhaust on a 350x or >............... Please help.

Again not much conversation here what do you guys think would you guys buy some or is it not worth doing

RedRider_AK
10-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Are you building them yourself??!

3leggeddog
10-06-2006, 04:50 PM
i think if it out performs the dg system,i see no reason why it would not sell.i know the pipe is not as much of a performance factor on a 4 stroke,but if produce more power,and can stay reasonable,they should sell great.

would i buy one for 300 bux without trying it,or knowing it was good product....no.would i buy one for 150 bux.....yeah

03 ORANGE SHEE
10-06-2006, 04:51 PM
$300 is lots of $$$ for a slip on, all it is round metal with a hole in the center that makes noise:crazy:

3leggeddog
10-06-2006, 05:05 PM
i though he was building the head pipe also,guess i should read more carfully,lol.

RedRider_AK
10-06-2006, 05:08 PM
wow 300 bucks for a slip-on that isn't really proven or anything kinda kills the spirit of trying something new, huh.

traxxasx
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
try uhh 150$ for the whols system, seems you can buy like a dg for same price.

10-06-2006, 07:23 PM
try uhh 150$ for the whols system, seems you can buy like a dg for same price.

You get what you pay for, DG is crap everything to do with DG is junk. I hate DG and know nobody that uses them other than cheap alternative. Why do you think they cost 150 dollars for a full system. For somebody trying to help you guys out with a new system you are pretty negative. Also I never said I was going to sell them to board members for 300, I was just trying to get the opinion of people who own trikes if they would sell. I would of course offer a discount to members. I am not making them in house, but they will be my companys product. As far as hp gains, it will be tested on a dyno, but there really isn't a whole lot you can do to a slip on muffler to increase hp. It is just a straight peice of metal more or less.

chris200x
10-06-2006, 07:28 PM
I think it's a good idea. Lord knows we need some more parts for our trikes. If you can why not make just a small batch at first and see how you do with them.

Adam. I just noticed your new title... :eek: :rolleyes: ROTF!!! I'm jealous. :lol:

edog
10-06-2006, 07:36 PM
$300 is lots of $$$ for a slip on, all it is round metal with a hole in the center that makes noise:crazy:

He is going in the right direction.He want to be in retail,them you have to mark it up 300% if you want to make a profit.lol

10-06-2006, 07:36 PM
I think it's a good idea. Lord knows we need some more parts for our trikes. If you can why not make just a small batch at first and see how you do with them.

Adam. I just noticed your new title... :eek: :rolleyes: ROTF!!! I'm jealous. :lol:

Whats my new title????

edog
10-06-2006, 07:39 PM
How bought 1 millionnnnnnnnnn $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can I get two at this special offer?

edog
10-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Arm Chair Racer

Arm chair racer

seadoo650
10-06-2006, 08:14 PM
If you can make one with some sort of spark arrestor on it. Maybe something like the supertrapp. I would be interested in one. I have a cobra and while I like the sound of it, nobody else does. Too loud. Plus if I rode on state land they would give me a ticket for no spark arrestor. The stock pipe looks good if you're into the oem thing but I really like to hear my machine. Ans I heard one of the 350x's with a 450r pipe on it and while it looks cool it sounds no different than the stock one. I think a design like the supertrapp would be your best bet. That way if ya want it loud, take off the plates. If ya want it quiet put them on. And it will keep the D.N.R. off your arse. My ,02

On a side note I don't know why there were so many negative comments to this thread. Look at what some are paying for the oem stuff that they'll never use.

mymint87
10-06-2006, 08:30 PM
For somebody trying to help you guys out with a new system you are pretty negative.

LOL.. who annionted you the master of new products:postwhore ....LOL....Your throwing hooks everywhere...:w00t:

BTW don't worry yourself none, you aren't doing me any favors:welcome:

I would of course offer a discount to members. .

no problem dude...not interested

10-06-2006, 08:38 PM
LOL.. who annionted you the master of new products:postwhore ....LOL....Your throwing hooks everywhere...:w00t:

Everybody has to cry about something you know. Some people have absolutely nothing better to do than cause agrivation. I just asked a simple question, didn't need to know or did I care if I gave you a discount.

It will not be as loud as a dg etc. It will be thumpy though, or a insert can be purchased to lower the db

seadoo650
10-06-2006, 08:44 PM

mymint87
Twisting words around as normal. I need to Grow UP!

mymint87
10-06-2006, 08:45 PM
. I just asked a simple question,

And I gave you a simple answer ......:postwhore

and an insert can be purchased too:wondering ...HUH?........

how bout a bolt to hold it on?......Can that be purchased too?.(with a member discount of course):wondering

If so I'll take one....without the zinc dip please:D :D :D

10-06-2006, 08:52 PM
And I gave you a simple answer ......:postwhore

and an insert can be purchased too:wondering ...HUH?........

how bout a bolt to hold it on?......Can that be purchased too?.(with a member discount of course):wondering

If so I'll take one....without the zinc dip please:D :D :D

They are made from stainless and aluminum no zinc. What do you offer other than alot of worthless noise.

mymint87
10-06-2006, 09:03 PM
What do you offer other than alot of worthless noise.

I offer what ALOT of other members offer...."A Honest Opinion"
:banned: :postwhore :postwhore :postwhore :banned:

10-06-2006, 09:08 PM
I offer what ALOT of other members offer...."A Honest Opinion"
:banned: :postwhore :postwhore :postwhore :banned:

Its a worthless opinion. A opinion would be pros and or cons of the topic, not I dont want a discount bla bla bla dont do noting for me bla bla. Ok nothing for you but stay out of my topic then.

mymint87
10-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Its a worthless opinion. A opinion would be pros and or cons of the topic, not I dont want a discount bla bla bla dont do noting for me bla bla. Ok nothing for you but stay out of my topic then.

I told you I'm not interested................LOL.Flunky.... :postwhore

opinion, comment, reply...:crazy: whatever:crazy: ...now your trying to pick fly poop out of pepper on me:lol: ................LMAO

so stick on the end of one of those zinc dipped..(ERRRR)..mint (ERRR) OEM axles you sell and shove it:postwhore

10-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I told you I'm not interested................LOL.Flunky.... :postwhore

opinion, comment, reply...:crazy: whatever:crazy: ...now your trying to pick fly poop out of pepper on me:lol: ................LMAO

so stick on the end of one of those zinc dipped..(ERRRR)..mint (ERRR) OEM axles you sell and shove it:postwhore

Zinc plated axles I sell. I do nto believe I have ever sold a axle before, what are you referring to????

Billy Golightly
10-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Don't worry about him, hes the internet forum eqivalent of the village idiot.

hey mymonsterousflunky87, If you don't have anything valuable (to the thread starter, not your ego stroking self :rolleyes: ) to add to the conversation how about saving everyone a few precious seconds of our infinitely short life spans and click the "back" button instead of "post reply" :welcome:

badasskfx
10-06-2006, 09:50 PM
keep them quiet and make sure they have spark aresstors. try to keep them as quiet as possible and find the right flow for them with a dyno. looks is key also!

10-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Something Very Close To Tht, Does That Look Nice???

mymint87
10-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Don't worry about him, hes the internet forum eqivalent of the village idiot.

You need to watch where your going ....LOL (avatar)

oh ya, BTW,a friend of mine told me you might be able to sqeak a few extra HP's out that flat-tracker if ya mix in a salad every once and awhile:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :welcome:

10-06-2006, 09:56 PM

oh ya, BTW,a friend of mine told me you might be able to sqeak a few extra HP's out that flat-tracker if ya mix in a salad every once and awhile:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :welcome:

watch where your going to avitar 87

NOS_350X
10-06-2006, 10:14 PM
IMO it woudlnt be worht the time. Some are going to sell but most the guys that have 350x's are cheap SOB's. It dosent take much work to modify a 400ex full system onto a 350x, If your looking for performance thats the way to go. I have 400ex systems on my X's and its the way to go. Sorry buddy but *Edited**Edited* waisting your time.

Billy Golightly
10-06-2006, 10:23 PM

Do I need to be an asshole and repost the picture of all them "girls" you know squatting the 200x down until the fenders rubbed the rear tires? Nope, cause I already am one :cool:

mymint87
10-06-2006, 10:26 PM
watch where your going to avitar 87

There's a big difference Dudical,

I'm going about 5mph in first gear, other dude's rolling in 4th at about 35mph:eek:

:postwhore

edog
10-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Are they hot girls????

10-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Are they hot girls????

I have custom exhaust pipe for girls LOL

jason 32
10-07-2006, 12:20 AM
good idea but too much $$$

mudbogger
12-13-2009, 09:14 PM
If I might ask, I just got a SUPERTRAPP slip-on off EBAY from a seller who states he stocks them, for a great deal-why go to the trouble of modding a slip-on if they are still around for a decent price.I think I paid under 300 bucks for the new SUPERTRAPP slip-on there with shipping.
ALSO-the bickering between parties on the thread beflates the original question-which is a shame.I had thought I read a topic some months ago on this exact type of antics being filtered and person/s being dealt with according?? The thread has been jacked to a level which is not standard for this board IMO.:(

KASEY
12-13-2009, 09:25 PM
HEY BOGGER THE THREAD IS 4 YEARS OLD,,, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: talk about digging deep!!!!

Billy Golightly
12-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Yeah....old thread. Old issues. I think they've mostly all been taken care of by now.

Dirtcrasher
12-16-2009, 02:59 PM
I guess they either never got made or never got sold......

I like NOS350Xs' response about "cheap SOB's" which is dead on :lol:

There are a good handful of guys here that can do just about anything with the help of Dyno's /flowbenches and rider testing. It's getting guys to fork out the cash thats tough and thats even with 100% guarantees!!

Thats why I'm gonna try and focus on under 50$ improvements, hopefully to get some takers :beer:

BTW - The Supertrapp outperforms the 45oR hands down but the 450R is still a very nice and inexpensive option.