PDA

View Full Version : You gotta admit it! Beaters are more fun!!

cragster
09-23-2006, 09:39 AM
I thought this would be a fun thread lol.
Everyone post pics of there beaters...
This is my old 200s i got 4 free. I got it runnign. Smoked bad. Shifter had to be welded on. no brakes. tires go flat. bent forks. bungee corded seat. lol

bassman
09-23-2006, 01:09 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/Baltour/DSCN4340.jpg

84honda200s
09-23-2006, 01:26 PM
hers my 200s. it is getting redone. it wont be looking like that anymore.

aquapunk
09-23-2006, 02:33 PM
your right, they are fun, lol, i tend to do a lot more stupid things when i dont care if it get beat up.... like the reverse mounted front fender? the front has been broken so much it always got snagged in the tire lol

troy
09-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Here's mine...I was going to do it up, but came to terms that it's only going to look like it again, because i use mine as well, what she was made for hauling. I use mine in the woods cutting wood for my winter heat in the house, stuff like that. so it takes a good beating off the tree's and stumps

Oh ya she also leaks oil from the walls because stupid me forgot to put in the O ring for the oil run to the valves

longbedGTs
09-24-2006, 08:43 PM
My 84 200m. THough its not anywhere near runnng, it will be used in a carefree fashion. :crazy:

sandpuppi101
09-24-2006, 09:22 PM
I included a few of my favorites of late!!!

gravelord
09-24-2006, 09:30 PM
oh man i wish so badly i had pictures of my 200m that i beat on.... it would win this competition. i still ran when i sold it. engine barely even smoked... but boy you should have seen the frame and wireing... and paint job... no plastics, no breaks, frame was alittle bent here and there, no grab bar, switches and electrical tape, no breaks......

Chevy200s
09-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Haha, yeah I love the beaters. Nice trikes so far, heck as long as they run and let you have some fun on them right? Well I had to post a pic of this one at some point. This is my brothers YTM 200, the trike from hell and back. The thing smokes like crazy, is really loud and backfires quite a bit, thats how you know where he is when your riding with him at night (tail light and headlight dont work). The plastics were all faded so he painted them yamaha blue, the "fenders" are actually mud flaps off a 4x4 made to fit the trike, I dont know why he painted the wheels that color but he did, no brakes, rear axle flops around, but hey it runs and he likes it:w00t: