PDA

View Full Version : Custom 3 Wheeler Graphic Kits

Yamahauler
09-19-2006, 03:16 AM
Ive been working part time with a guy I quad with, he owns a sign shop, makes decals and all sorts of billboards and stuff.

I mentioned to him making custom decal kits for trikes, he said he would do it if I would sell them.

Just wondering if there is any interest and what kind of decal kits you would like to see? It could be the same style and just differant a differant color or font...ANYTHING

Im thinking of doing one for my tri Z, but need ideas.

It can be for any bike, all I need is a "shading" on paper of where the old decals are and how much bigger they can be stretched.

(These decals will be laminated with a thick laminate which makes them gas and UV RESISTANT)

These arent the same crappy decals i got made for my Yamahauler. This is a differant guy.

burnoutboy
09-19-2006, 04:24 AM
Yamahauler decals would be great...

350xBomb
09-19-2006, 05:52 AM
For yamaha...try to mimic the retro yellow and black. Like the color scheme they have for the limited yfz's and raptors. Just a thought...or a CR styling for the Rs.

Yamahauler
09-19-2006, 01:02 PM
For yamaha...try to mimic the retro yellow and black. Like the color scheme they have for the limited yfz's and raptors. Just a thought...or a CR styling for the Rs.

I was actually thinking something like that.

http://www.netbikes.com.au/yourbike/yamaha/1976_Yamaha_YZ125_OranPark2.jpg

I might draw something up when I have time. Im going to be doing something eventually for my Z.

mean350
09-19-2006, 06:40 PM
how bout some 3wheelerworld grafix

gravelord
09-19-2006, 07:21 PM
you should do some custom flame decals, or skull decals. some sort of sick looking *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited*, i see all sorts of graphic kits for all these quads and dirt bikes, lets see something original. i wouldnt mind getting one for my 250r, depending on prices.

troy
09-19-2006, 08:51 PM
How much for a kit for a yamaha tri moto 200ERN...Going to start buying stuff now to over haul it this winter while the ski-doo is on the go:p

Yamahauler
09-20-2006, 01:28 AM
I dont want to make stock decals, there is already people that make those kits. I think there is a guy on ebay that sells 200ern decal sets.

This idea of selling kits will probably fall through,, but im going to make at least one for myself :)

ATC-Eric
09-20-2006, 02:06 AM
I would be interested in a GIANT Tri-Z decal for my future enclosed trailor.......