PDA

View Full Version : ATC 250r Intake Manifold Question

Aussieduner
09-17-2006, 07:29 AM
I recently tried to order a new intake manifold for my 86 250r and they are now discontinued,,,bummer,,,anyway would the UPP aftermarket part for the TRX 250r be the same angle and be an alternative to the ATC part ?
Any feedback much appreciated.

Aussieduner

traxxasx
09-17-2006, 09:32 AM
I think i read somwhere it is to much angled to where the filter hits the frame or somthing, i dont know just a thought.

3leggeddog
09-17-2006, 09:41 AM
i have ran a trx intake before.they work,it's the cr250 intakes that are way to angled.

hey mate,i love the sig.,your nuts.i got a few intakes layin here,you need one?

deathman53
09-17-2006, 10:27 PM
3 and 4 wheeled 250r intakes are the same. I use cr250 ones on my bikes w/ 1/2" reed spacers.

Aussieduner
09-17-2006, 10:45 PM
i have ran a trx intake before.they work,it's the cr250 intakes that are way to angled.

hey mate,i love the sig.,your nuts.i got a few intakes layin here,you need one?

Hey thanks for the help guys much appreciated.
Hey B i do need one mate my 86 its split badly i didnt know until i recently removed the carby let me know the cost mate plus the shipping and i will Paypal you..you like the pic ....that's at Barstow near Vegas i went shooting with my buddy David he's into guns and yes that's Charlies "OHIO" hat...LOL...boy that was a hot day i almost fried !!!

Aussie

petesatc
09-18-2006, 04:35 AM
I recently tried to order a new intake manifold for my 86 250r and they are now discontinued,,,bummer,,,anyway would the UPP aftermarket part for the TRX 250r be the same angle and be an alternative to the ATC part ?
Any feedback much appreciated.

Aussieduner
Hey Tony,
the trx manifold is slightly different angle but does fit no worries .....if you want the real deal let me know and i'll send you one....

Pete