PDA

View Full Version : Bad Atv accident

Throesch
09-10-2006, 01:01 AM
ok, me and my brother (travis), his friend (ricky joe) and my cousin (felicia) and her boy friend (adam) all went riding tonight and had a bad accident. i was driving my 200s, travis was driving his 650 brute force and RJ was driving a similar 650 brute force and felicia and adam were both driving polaris 700 dale earnhardt editions. So were riding and we come to the low water bridge that Travex had his accident on (the water is much lower now) but we go accross and all is good. travis and RJ are in front and felicia and adam are in the middle im in back. Im driving along and its so dusty i couldnt see the road so i slow down and then it clears so i speed up again and i see a distant tailight. and then it goes away and there a head light pointing to the left out over this big ditch. And so i come up to him and its adam and hes jumping off into the ditch and i pull up and get off wondering what the hell is goin on. and then i see it the tailight shining of an upside down 4-wheeler in the water. Its felicia. so i jump on my rig and take off after my brother and RJ and when i catchup to them i tell them what happened and we all turn around and fly back. but i guess she just couldnt see from all the dust and went off in the ditch. but she was alright a little bruised up but the 4-wheeler was toast. so she got in the truck with her dad and they took her to the hospital and the rest of us hung around and got the 4-wheeler out. we tried pulling it out with one 4wheeler then 2 and that didnt work so we had to go get my dads truck to pull it out. but any way we got it out and loaded on the trailer and we all went home and later we heard that felicia was alright and that she was coming home, just kinda bruised up. But man what a night. Sorry so long but thats what happened.

im just glad no one was seriously hurt.
i would rather see every 4wheeler go in that water and never come back then for someone to get hurt.

could have been really bad,

,later

SYKO
09-10-2006, 01:31 AM
glad there was a happy ending

84honda200s
09-10-2006, 01:33 AM
man im glad no one got hurt real bad. better to have a life than ant atv/bike

Dirtcrasher
09-10-2006, 08:32 AM
And thats why I ride 3wheelers, those quads are death traps :lol:

Glad to hear she's ok.

Throesch
09-10-2006, 09:38 AM
yea it could have been a deadly night. that bank going to that ditch was about 15 ft. down and close to straight down. She could have been killed.i wasnt worried about any of those atvs last night just her and to know she was gonna be alright was a big load off the shoulders.

,thanks guys

TravEX
09-10-2006, 10:01 AM
That's a bad strech of farm road. It's a road by an irrigation ditch for a several 100/1000 acres. It zigzags in 90 degree turns through the farm land. It's about 10-15 ft straight down and then water several ft deep with a sticky muddy bottom. I'm sure glad she's ok. Coulda been bad. I wish I woulda went when ya'll called me to ride, maybe I coulda helped.

Travis