PDA

View Full Version : Suprise Suprise Suprise

350xBomb
09-05-2006, 12:34 AM
:TrikesOwn :TrikesOwn So my roommate just got a new Raptor about 2 months ago. Last week he gets a call from the dealer, asking if he would like to take an ATV riders safety training course. THEY ARE GOING TO PAY HIM 75 bucks to take it. For as cool as that is, it isnt even the best part. So he agrees and schedules a time and at the end of it all the guy asks him if there is anyone else that he knows that would be interested in taking the course. although, you dont get paid unless you just bought a new bike. But hell, a free ride on an indoor track! Who can say no to that? Then I thought, "there is no way they are going to allow a trike in on this." WRONG! I specifically asked they guy about 3wheelers and he accually seemed interested in my trike and the condition (for safety and what not I assume) to run the course. So, now its set for Oct 7th. I get to run an indoor course on my R with a bunch of quads! I know its all controlled and for beginners and all but the fact that they include trikes, to me, is pretty cool.

:TrikesOwn:TrikesOwn:TrikesOwn:TrikesOwn

Yamaha Tri-Moto
09-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Very cool. Let us know how it goes.

super90
09-05-2006, 12:49 AM
It seems places are being more open minded about trikes. Or atleast around here. Most of there people here who ride them are good respectful people too. So that helps in the long run.

ATC-Eric
09-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Thats awesome! I bought a new honda a while back, they pay $100

Mosh
09-05-2006, 10:14 AM
sweet,maybe now these people will finally see that there was no problem with trikes.just the dummies riding them back in the day.