PDA

View Full Version : 110R is sick

team-red-rider
09-01-2006, 08:47 PM
i raced a trx450r killed it but in the process did something to my motor it blows oil out every hole imaginable including out the carb and it clinks when ideling but u cant hear it while driving i can ride like 5 min then i have to fill with oil what could i have done to the motor??

200xman
09-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Let me get this straight. You beat a 450R with your 110 and now the motor doesn't run right? It sounds like you overstretched the powerband. The best one you can get for that motor is the purple powerband that you see every once in a while on Ebay. Try that and see how it works.

Bryan Raffa
09-01-2006, 08:56 PM
Rotflmao!!!!

team-red-rider
09-01-2006, 09:12 PM
lol ok im not stupid lmao no if u can ride a trike u can kill a quad this kid thinks hs bad his mommy got it for him for x mas and hes afraid of a freakin 300ex lol so it wasnt TAHT hard to kick his arse

Mike_Ham_250R
09-02-2006, 07:22 PM
A kid with downsyndrome could beat you with an E-Ton 40.

Yamaha Tri-Moto
09-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Yup. Sounds broken alright.

super90
09-02-2006, 09:43 PM
i think that my junker lt80 can beat my 110... A little kid could beat me on a 450.. All you have to do it put it in 2nd and pin it. Its not hard to ride in a straight like. I think your engines GONE.

RedRider_AK
09-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Just because the kid couldn't start his machine doesn't mean you beat him. :rolleyes:

team-red-rider
09-02-2006, 10:20 PM
no this kid was an ***DONT TYPE AROUND THE WORD FILTERS. *** lol he talk big and bad but when it came down to it he talked more smackk than anyone on 3ww .org and in my hole highschool (BAKER HIGH) but hell the drag race was in the student parking lot in 1st period i was running bald knobbies caleb (kid with theR) had mudzillas and i had a properly jeted and tuned engine (i DID HAVE ONE LOL) his was lean because of a new FMF and stuff and his axle was slightly bent it looked like and i WILL HAVE PICS eventually lol and possibly a video i just gotta get mr Hawck (autoshop teacher) to send me the pixs and c if joe will send me the video from him cell lol but check back soon lol

firefirefire90
09-02-2006, 10:58 PM
stop making up stories...it was funny for the first few minutes, making up names isn't cool.

RedRider_AK
09-02-2006, 11:01 PM
How the hell do you fit Mudzillas (12" rim) onto the back of the R? Why the hell would you even WANT to? Stop being a douche.

TimSr
09-02-2006, 11:18 PM
team-red-rider, You're in high school and you write like that? Try a capital letter and a period once in a while. You might want to throw in a spell check too, and for Pete's sake, learn to spell the freaking word "you". I have no idea what you said in any of your posts. It looks like a bunch of jibberish written by a 7 year old with a learning disability.

team-red-rider
09-02-2006, 11:30 PM
ok
A: i said that the kid was an idiot so IDK
B: redrider im not makin this up go to lee.k12.fl.us and go to ida baker high and take alook ok?
C: Timsr i can type how i want ok!
D: i type like i do bcuz my keyboard is crap if u dont believe me ill post a ***CLEAN UP THE LANGUAGE - FINAL WARNING!*** picture!

TimSr
09-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Maybe you should spend the $12 for a keyboard that doesn't make you type like 7 year old.

team-red-rider
09-02-2006, 11:42 PM
well i have better things to spend money on ok tim

Billy Golightly
09-03-2006, 12:06 AM
:lock:

Lessons to be learned from this thread:

#1: Don't type like an idiot. http://3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=9639 you'll receive a much better response from the rest of us. Don't make me turn back on that damn letter "u" filter.

#2: Don't think everyone else but you is an idiot. A TRX450R will not lose to a ATC110 in any contest, at all. Not even a contest of whos slower :rolleyes:

#3: Lying to try and impress other people is not cool. You prove nothing but the fact you are a fool.

#4: If, by some miracle you are not lying and truly experience a total freak of nature phenomenon then don't make a claim without some hardcore evidence to back it up. If you do make a claim without the evidence, be prepared and understanding of the fact you will be ripped to shreads by the piranha like membership of this forum.