PDA

View Full Version : alt50

minitrikemania
08-31-2006, 02:11 PM
i have an 84 and i used to have to keep the choke on tokeep her running and then recently i read thet the fuel valve was vacum activated so i removedd the spring out og the fuelvalve and left the diaphram there and know it seems to run fine, does anybody have any idea if this would hurt the engine and also i was wondering if anybody ahs any ideas for a mod, i already have a twist throttle so, post it up...

maggiesboy
09-01-2006, 12:12 AM
you should be fine until the float valve fails and and pumps it full of fuel.

minitrikemania
09-01-2006, 04:16 PM
ya i cut the hose that ran from the tank and engine the vacum line on and blocked it form the tank and the motor and i cut the center out of the diaphram and now it runs perfect

minitrikemania
09-18-2006, 10:03 PM
ok i got a few mods done to the trike now, the frame,tank,fenders are white with the original blue and yellow graphics and warning stickers still there, the bike looks realy nice now, the crank is getting trued, and gettig new seals, she might get a new set of rings, and a new set of gaskes are a must, also i added a boost ottle a i mentioned in another post, any ways will post pics soon

gravelord
10-06-2006, 08:59 PM
ill sell you my alt50 for 250 if you want it. i live in NJ, pm me and let me know.