PDA

View Full Version : big red oops

87250es
08-25-2006, 10:22 AM
a friend of mine bought some new stickers from honda and sent me a picture of it.. i have never noticed before but on the sticker the is a error. i attached a picture of mine it is the same way. it is on the cover that goes over the frot wiring center (under the headlight) lol dang japs must have been to drunk to spell that day..:crazy:

250r'en +TCB
08-25-2006, 10:42 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: That sticker was proubly made at about 4:30pm on a friday!!!

atctim
08-25-2006, 12:14 PM
I have to think it is an error in translation to the English alphabet. It is the same letter as the mistake on the 250SX decal that says "MAX. LORD CAPACITY". "A" and "R" are very similar looking, and they probably never know the difference. At least they got the 250R correct......or maybe we have been seeing it wrong all along - maybe there is no such thing as a 250R, but rather it is a typo, and all of the racing ATC's are actually called 250A?!?!?!?! LOL

chris200x
08-25-2006, 01:17 PM
I have to think it is an error in translation to the English alphabet. It is the same letter as the mistake on the 250SX decal that says "MAX. LORD CAPACITY". "A" and "R" are very similar looking, and they probably never know the difference. At least they got the 250R correct......or maybe we have been seeing it wrong all along - maybe there is no such thing as a 250R, but rather it is a typo, and all of the racing ATC's are actually called 250A?!?!?!?! LOL

hehe... :wondering They must have run outta A's at the factory....
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/chrisr200x/ridngpics4906.jpg