PDA

View Full Version : Does any one live near Warroad, MN Need help with a Tri-Z rescue

LonesomeTriZ
08-24-2006, 12:21 PM
I have rescued one complete running Tri-Z and two chassis from a salvage yard and now have no way to get them home. I am currently stationed at Fort Benning for OCS and unable to travel. I was wondering if any one was gong through the Warroad, MN area or has any idea as to how I can maybe get them a little closer. The cost of shipping them will destroy my finances and put me in a very bad position. The owner said he can hold onto them for a little while. But I wanted to start trying now. I will be at Fort Sill in Oklahoma in a few months. All I am trying to do is get them a little closer. Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

bassman
08-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Pay half for shipping to my place in Indiana, and I pay the other half, and all will be settled :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

SYKO
08-24-2006, 12:29 PM
have you tried www.uship.com ?
if you were closer I owuld hold on them for you (in the back of one of my sheds) untill you found a way to get them up there

LonesomeTriZ
08-24-2006, 12:32 PM
Hey Bass, I will consider that offer. Hold your breath until I get back to on it.

Thanks SYk. I think that is one of the shippers I have not tried yet.

LonesomeTriZ
08-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Well, I tried the uship thing. So far the offers I have recieved as been higher than the ones I got before I tried them. It has only been a few hours, so I am sure the offers will get better.

In the mean time, does any one else have any other ideas?

Pete
08-24-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm in the Twin Cities metro area and headed to Michigan in about a month, I might be able to take them to the Chicago/Gary area or leave them somewhere along the way if someone wanted to pickup the chase? Problem is its probably about 5 hours or so from here to Warroad.....

LonesomeTriZ
08-24-2006, 08:15 PM
That sounds like it is a little too far out of your way. However, at least it is a start.

Yamahondaman
08-24-2006, 08:17 PM
HUMMMMMM ................
i drove to Mich. to get your's !!! i can drive to get "those" if i get one ??? :naughty: ........... this weekend ???

Bryan Raffa
08-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Road Trip!!!!!! Ya Hoo!!!!

LonesomeTriZ
08-25-2006, 06:13 AM
well, I am working a deal on another one out there. I might be willing to cut a deal.

Normally, I would love a chance like this. This is the kind of road trip I enjooy. But, my duties here at Fort Benning are preventing me from going.

tecate kid
08-26-2006, 02:02 PM
I'm in southern MN and could at least hold them for a bit if you need me too. Might be able to work out some kind of shipping also, I would need to talk to the owner of the company I work for. Not sure if I feel like driving 9+ hours to pick it up though. If you can get it close to me like the cities or something I could pick them up and hold them or try and ship them closer to you. Let me know via PM and this thread since I tend to forget what I post in on this board.
tecate kid

LonesomeTriZ
08-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks. I will see what I can figure out and I will let you know. It would be nice to get them a little closer.