PDA

View Full Version : My most recent custom job

Mrs.Mosh
08-23-2006, 11:08 AM
I recently did my first custom Tecate seat. Here are some pics of it. It has 2 tone flames with embroidery and the green is spot on Kawasaki green. What do you guys think of it?

Kintore
08-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Looks sick Tami! How long does something like that take you to do?

MIK6
08-23-2006, 12:26 PM
Tami.. I love the T3 seat!!
I will be looking for a recover over the winter on both T3s. For 1 I want thicker foam, is this something you can do? I will also be looking to get my P3 seat recovered. I have a seat w/ good foam, it would need a recover.

MIK6 / Mike

Mrs.Mosh
08-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Josh, Thanks! How long? That depends really. I usually have to pace out the embroidery or i will go blind...lol Usually a few days.

Mike6, again, Thanks! I can add some foam to your existing seat. If you would like details you can pm me. :beer

Mosh
08-23-2006, 09:04 PM
here are some pics of the t-3 seat installed on the trike.

chris200x
08-23-2006, 09:07 PM
I think they look great! You guys ever think about making tank covers? :naughty:

Mosh
08-23-2006, 09:12 PM
I think they look great! You guys ever think about making tank covers? :naughty:that is something we have been wanting to do. i spoke with garage boy 34 today about a t-3 tank for us to start on.those seem to be the most needed of all the trikes.so we think we will start there.we would like to take those(covers) a whole new custom route.name,numbers, flames etc.etc. on them, along with just simple colors.and thanks for the compliment

MIK6
08-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Tami.. I will be making a 2nd blue tank cover (for my 86), When its off I will get a paper pattern cut if you want I can send it to you. I have had 2 different covers and made the 3rd w/ what worked the best for me.

MIK6 / Mike

Mrs.Mosh
08-24-2006, 10:29 AM
Tami.. I will be making a 2nd blue tank cover (for my 86), When its off I will get a paper pattern cut if you want I can send it to you. I have had 2 different covers and made the 3rd w/ what worked the best for me.

MIK6 / Mike

That would be great! Thanks MIK6, that would save me a lot of time. :beer

84honda200s
08-24-2006, 08:15 PM
looks great man nice looking flames

girlsride2
08-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Mrs. Mosh.....You do some awesome work!!!!! Wish I would have known about you back when I was looking to recover my seat. No worries though, I will be looking to customize it soon. I will be looking to hook up with you to get you thoughts and ideas. Hope you are up for some more work!

Guys...if you are looking for a custom seat cover...right here is the place to get it. This chicky does some awesome work!!! And, the mosh's as a team will hook you right up and take great care of you!!!!

I believe she also does some other stuff. What all can you make Mrs. Mosh?

Mrs.Mosh
08-28-2006, 09:26 AM
Mrs. Mosh.....You do some awesome work!!!!! Wish I would have known about you back when I was looking to recover my seat. No worries though, I will be looking to customize it soon. I will be looking to hook up with you to get you thoughts and ideas. Hope you are up for some more work!

Guys...if you are looking for a custom seat cover...right here is the place to get it. This chicky does some awesome work!!! And, the mosh's as a team will hook you right up and take great care of you!!!!

I believe she also does some other stuff. What all can you make Mrs. Mosh?

WOW! Thanks for the compliment!! What else can we make? Anything you can stick a cover on...lol

350xBomb
08-29-2006, 09:26 AM
here are some pics of the t-3 seat installed on the trike.

That would look sweet with a blue tank...like a blue fire ball with shrouds. Hells ya...nice work!

BigGreenMachine
09-05-2006, 08:59 PM
BUMP

Mosh, are you going to make a run of 85/86 Tecate tank covers?

Mrs.Mosh
09-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Yes I plan on doing those in green and/or blue. Maybe some custom, mix it up bit. I recently got swamped so they are on the back burner for the time being. I will be getting a tank here soon. Once i have that, they will come along a lot faster. I will keep ya posted.