PDA

View Full Version : Who else has a Cagiva 200 ???

Bigbore
08-09-2006, 09:45 PM
I am working on mine and could use some photo's of the back end. My back brake assembly is gone. I think I can get the parts I just need to know that I'm ordering the right ones. Besides I'd like to see others. Thank for the help

Dusty
08-10-2006, 08:52 PM
shoot ide like to see pics of yours....or are you the owner of the one on the homepage

Bigbore
08-10-2006, 11:05 PM
No. I'm not the owner of the one on the home page. Wish it was mine too. Mine is in the middle of restoration now. Pictures will start comming in the next 2 weeks. I just needed some photo's of the back end, and wondered who else had one.

The frame is being powder coated. The top end was rebuilt. I have 2 new OEM green seats from Hi-Flight (one to put on the other for the shelf). All new plastic; rear fenders, front fenders, radiator shrouds, and number plate and a beautiful condition tank. The forks have been rebuilt and have new seals. The front tire and rim are original and are like new, minus age. I need to have the original shock rebuilt by Ohlins (time and money). The rear tires were 18x9.5x8 Armstrong Super Turfs and have dry rot, need a new set. One of the rear rims looks like it was beat to death, need new ones. Have all of the original controls, throttle, clutch, and front brake hardware. They’re in excellent shape. Most every thing cleaned up real nice. Having Fast Signs make up the silver stripe decals. I need a rear brake master cylinder and caliper BAD. I'll start shooting photo's after the frame is done and back. It’s going to take a while to put together again. It’s hard enough to find parts for a 20-year-old Honda, but a 20-year-old small production conversion made by small company that’s long gone... Besides try and get any Cagiva motorcycle parts!

Bigbore
08-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Nobody else has one????

Orangecnty250r
08-13-2006, 12:52 PM
Nobody else has one????

Nope but if you sell me yours I will :naughty: :naughty:

ATCwithdrawals
08-13-2006, 08:36 PM
there is only a couple people on this site that I beleive that have one in there collection. wished I could be one of them to say that I have one for my collection, but in the looks for one for sure.:D

scooterroo
08-13-2006, 09:16 PM
i want a cagiva!!!!

Dusty
08-14-2006, 11:39 AM
hey bigbore how did you come across yours.....barn find.......i cant wait to see pics

whiteman350x
08-14-2006, 11:56 AM
I have one!

Dusty
08-14-2006, 02:52 PM
that is kick ass

Dusty
08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
hey whiteman you wouldnt happen to have a pic of you hole collection would ya

ATCwithdrawals
08-14-2006, 08:45 PM
I like the looks of them alot! I bet they are quite potent machines in the 200 class

Bigbore
08-14-2006, 10:08 PM
hey bigbore how did you come across yours.....barn find.......i cant wait to see pics

I originally had one and raced against this one in '85. I raced the guy twice and then never saw him at the races again. I tracked him down a couple years ago and we talked. He still had his Cagiva. He had told me that after the 2 races he decided that racing wasn't for him. He said he rode it 2 -3 other times around his place and then parked it. I worked a deal with him, some landscaping at his house for the 3 wheeler. It had been in the shed for a long time. It also sat outside for 2 years.

When I get it back together I post photos.

Bigbore
08-14-2006, 10:10 PM
I have one!

Show some photo's of the backend/ rear axle. You shouldn't be letting that sit in the shed... You should sell it ME:lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!