PDA

View Full Version : Never Use Camo Tape

trikes4life
08-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Why do people use camo tape. I hate seeing a trike covered front fender to rear tailight covered in camo duct tape! i hate the sh!t. When i look at a trike i want to see oem colors. I know its your trike but, it something i had to say. IF your are going to camo a bike do it right. Or buy two different fenders and gas tank and have a good set and a camo set. Just something i had to get off my chest.:mad: :mad: :crazy:

El'Capitan
08-02-2006, 02:30 PM
ok..... *Edited**Edited* right, camo duct tape dosnt look good, neither does a bad rattle can job. hehe, u dont need oem colors but stick to the basics.

trikes4life
08-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Every time i come across a trike that i may be intrested in, i then see pics and it is covered with old duct tape. i got a parts trike and it was covered in duct tape, the tank had new unwaren honda decals and it was covered in duct tape. tank was no good someone thought it would be fun to beat the sit out of with a sludge hammer, and caved it in. i have seen some good professional camo jobs before.

Murph
08-02-2006, 10:50 PM
camoclad is the only way to go if you wanna camo an atv (or pretty much anything else for that matter) I agree, the camo duck tape looks terrible.