PDA

View Full Version : Gorr Superwide 250R Finally Gets PIPE!!!!!

Ndog
08-02-2006, 01:22 AM
My monster finally has the full ESR ATC5 pipe with o ringed silencer on the way!!!

What im I in for? My 38 striker has a 180 main 40 pilot in it right now so I think Ill be ok.

Gorr's mo better is already giving me power wheelies in every gear.

I am still on 13/39. They go quick already, will I need to get a 14t front?

My stocker is so stopped up when you hit it with a screwdriver it dosent even ding! AM I IN FOR IT OR WHAT!!!!!
ESR is a top end pipe right just not as pipey as PT. A better pipe overall most say. Give me your thoughts, am I going to die?

WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Ndog

350xBomb
08-02-2006, 02:48 AM
Im in the market for a new pipe for my stocker 86R....let me know how you like that ESR. I cant decide between that and a PT (but price of the ESR is really makin me lean that direction).

Howard
08-02-2006, 07:52 AM
85$ shipped and ill sell you a nice sectional pipe that was hand formed. that will wake up the R for sure. LOTS cheaper than the ESR or PT pipe.

let me know, howard

wanta86r
08-02-2006, 10:11 AM
85$ shipped and ill sell you a nice sectional pipe that was hand formed. that will wake up the R for sure. LOTS cheaper than the ESR or PT pipe.

let me know, howard

what kind of pipe do you have for sale?

wanta86r
08-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Gorr Superwide 250R Finally Gets PIPE!!!!!

what is Gorr Superwide?

Ndog
08-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Its just what I call my 250r. It looks just like yours! Same parts polished and cylinder shined up. Its funny you asked because I was just looking at your trike thinking how much it looked like mine last night. lol The back of mine is just short of 5 feet wide so I call it my superwide. It sucks for trails and tight turning (especially on concrete. But balls out around my flat track or grassy fields it has made the trike so stable that it doesnt even feel like a trike anymore. If I lean to the inside and get down with my weight I can keep full throttle around some serious turns at very high speed. The only thing that sucks is that I am scared to jump it. It is so wide im afraid the axle might break! Anyway, I will post pics soon when its done. There is still some things i am in the middle of.

Mo Better Eric Gorr overbore, head shave, port and polish
Wiesco Pro lite piston & Rings
38mm Keihin Air Stryker
Boyesen RAD assembly and reeds
Brand new OEM clutch and plates with stiffer springs
Clutch update kit from Service Honda
Rebuilt front forks (all internals still available)
New rear shock and reservoir (finally can adjust)
Durablue +4 axlle with spacers ( this thing is wide!!!!)
Lonestar double bearing axle carrier
Durablue anti fade disc hub/ axle nut assembly

I polished both crankcase covers and the forks. Got some plastic-glo compound and a mushroom buff from Caswell for the plastic. Gastank looks sweet but havent done the rest.

This thing rips nuts!!!!! Gases up wheelies in all gears. Feels damn near like my 00 CR250. One problem. I STILL HAVE A STOCK PIPE!
I have an old performance silencer on it that I repacked but that damn OEM pipe is all I have.