PDA

View Full Version : Few weekend riding pics or our freshly resto r's

mart
07-28-2006, 05:23 PM
just a few more ridin pics.if you look closey on one of the pics its of me sliding the aircooled r around the top of a dune and its on two wheels well put it this way it ended up in the next photo lol rolled it 5 times down the dune not the best thing to do to a freshly restoed r ohwell you get that.

mart
07-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Few more, girl friend was so proud that she got to ride it for the first time she had to get somethin from me bein in the shed all those nights giving attention to my trike and not her lol.

mart
07-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Few more sorry for so many

breastman569
07-28-2006, 05:59 PM
how do you like the geckos on the R?

mart
07-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Im not sure mate thats my mates r i havent ridden it hes says there good though

hoser
07-28-2006, 06:06 PM
Nice looking bikes great job, nice looking riding area.

mart
07-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks mate yeh it is a good spot considering where only a short walk and where there.that 86r has the new headlight glass and back coming for it its on order just if yous were wondering lol

wanta86r
07-28-2006, 07:36 PM
those are two very nice trikes you have there. i really like the aluminum trx swinger on the on the liquid R. very nice pics

traxxasx
07-28-2006, 07:50 PM
lol you lose your shoes, and seems like you dident use any body movement on that slide..

Darius1502
07-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Looks like an awesome place to ride....I love it!!

Nice R's!

jsimonh
07-28-2006, 11:31 PM
That's a real nice looking air fooler you have there. That riding area looks like a blast too.

smokinp
07-29-2006, 01:44 AM
awsome:w00t: :w00t:

chris200x
07-29-2006, 02:04 AM
I absolutly love when you boys from "down under" post you riding pics. :w00t: I'm sure it makes all us from the states jealous.. I know I am for sure. Btw.. that is the sweetest air cooled R I've seen on these forums yet. The chick aint all that bad neither. :naughty: :beer

Howard
07-29-2006, 02:46 AM
Nice R and nice lookin chic. got more pics?

of either?........

Erics350x
07-29-2006, 03:10 AM
Looks great man , nice work. What size tire/wheel setup is that?

Aussieduner
07-29-2006, 03:26 AM
Hey Mart and Stewie well done boys on the retorations and getting them on the dunes,awesome to see,i got the text from Stewie to come down but i was out.We need to get a day organised for Stockton real soon !!! spring is coming.

Just to let the US guys know Mart,Stewie and myself are looking to do Trike Fest '07,better get the BBQ and beer ready the Aussie's will be in town !

Cheers
Aussieduner

mart
07-29-2006, 08:06 PM
thanx for all the comments fellas,those back wheels on mine are 9 inch douglas rims with the trekker paddles an just the stock front rim and tire which we both costic sodaed to get the gold anadize off. the wheels are on the 86 are 10 inch with the gekkos an same deal with the front wheel.

Yep for sure aussie cant wait to get evryone over there for a big ride i wont be on my 300r for awhile though i have to pull it all down again as the rear shock blew and theres a prob with 5th gear so i have to split the cases again not happy:cry:
oh well just take my 86:beer

mart
07-29-2006, 08:12 PM
Trikefest 07 for sure after hearing the stories aussie was tellin me an stu we are there for sure like aussie said the aussies will be in town id love to b able to ship our trikes over that would be good lol.

Aussieduner
07-29-2006, 09:57 PM
thanx for all the comments fellas,those back wheels on mine are 9 inch douglas rims with the trekker paddles an just the stock front rim and tire which we both costic sodaed to get the gold anadize off. the wheels are on the 86 are 10 inch with the gekkos an same deal with the front wheel.

Yep for sure aussie cant wait to get evryone over there for a big ride i wont be on my 300r for awhile though i have to pull it all down again as the rear shock blew and theres a prob with 5th gear so i have to split the cases again not happy:cry:
oh well just take my 86:beer

Lifes good,if the 300r is getting attention just grab the 86r,dosent get any better:Bounce.Im doing some white plastic soon so i will get those air cooled white shrouds ready for you to change over also i need to speak to you re the swingarm,heres my email addy

th1963@tpg.com.au

Cheers
Aussie

Rex Karz
07-30-2006, 06:38 AM
At least You Guys are RIDING your Restores! Thanx for the Pix!

sandpuppi101
07-30-2006, 09:39 AM
Aussie did you tell them the whole story about TF,LOL!!! Mart you have some very nice looking machines there,Do you have 2+2 axles on there or are they offset,or spacers! How much sand riding is down there,Lots?Any hop-ups on the R's !! If you guys are coming to TF '07 ,I will have a few ATC 70's ,waiting for ya's to ride ,LOL !!

OZQUAD44
07-30-2006, 11:49 AM
I've been bangin on to Aussie Duner that I'm taking my Tecate up to stockton some time, those photos are really making me Sandsick......

Theres never seems to be enough time in this world..... dammit

Nice work

OZQUAD44
07-30-2006, 11:53 AM
Hey Mart and Stewie well done boys on the retorations and getting them on the dunes,awesome to see,i got the text from Stewie to come down but i was out.We need to get a day organised for Stockton real soon !!! spring is coming.

Just to let the US guys know Mart,Stewie and myself are looking to do Trike Fest '07,better get the BBQ and beer ready the Aussie's will be in town !

Cheers
Aussieduner

If your not joking......... AussieTrikefest07 Count me in Boys!

Aussieduner
07-30-2006, 07:29 PM
If your not joking......... AussieTrikefest07 Count me in Boys!

Hi there Jase
Yep were serious,i had an awesome time so get your bags packed for June next year.

Hey Sandpuppi
I didnt tell them about "THE SHOCKER" ....LOL

mart
07-31-2006, 06:45 AM
Hey fellas yep trikefest 07 for sure we are deadly serious about it.ok aussie wats the SHOCKER lol sounds big.

Sandpuppi the white r has a durablue axle with offset douglas rims and the watercooled r has spacers with offset aftermarket rims.also the swing arm on the 84 is actually fully chromed witch you cant see in the photo:cry: it has the 300kit with dg pipe,answer silencer,and a whopping 42mm mikuni power jet carb and uni filter and a little bit of port work,it likes to go up top flat out lol complety different power to my watercooled r (not the one in the photos that weapon is my mates)

It has dg pipe?? (we think does any1 know wat type of pipe it is by looking at it?) ill post a close up of it tell me wat u think weve been told dg but where not sure it has plenty of low end to mid power.it also has a k'n air filter.it also has a bit of port work.not sure wat else he got dne ill have to ask him oh and a brand new a dg silencer.

yeh there is a fair bit of riding over here mostly sand .heres the photo of the pipe and some of my gf lol stalled the big 300 bit to much compression for her little foot "help marty lol" yes i know wheres her helmet i ran it over to her when i had to start it lol

mart
08-01-2006, 05:10 AM
Any ideas on the pipe fellas??

PIP 350X
08-01-2006, 05:31 PM
Looks like a GREAT place to ride. If I had sand here in Pa. I would keep my 350X.
Nice trikes.

PIP

Yamaha Tri-Moto
08-01-2006, 07:28 PM
That sure is a pair of sexy machines. Very nice job on the Resto.

WaterDonk
08-07-2006, 03:05 AM
that was a good ride last night marty but im still picking the sand out of my eyes kez would not shut up that she got to ride with us we will try to get out there again on friday night

mart
08-07-2006, 04:05 AM
Yeh it was a sic ride man ay i love that track so much cant wait to hit it again this time with goggles 4 sure.than we can all race properly.im gunna pull dwn the 300 this week an try an get it over there.

WaterDonk
08-08-2006, 02:55 AM
sounds good it will be a full weekend of riding our prime R's and the girls X your making me want to come to TF now we will have to chat about it this weekend yeah i got to get me some goggles do you have any old number plates laying around if we decide to head to stocko

mart
08-08-2006, 04:18 AM
yeh *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* yeh mate hit up tf with us we are being serious about it we are going to do it.me an stu were goin to get over there tonight 4 a run but i dnt think its goin to happen.i just finished cleanin my 300 gettin ready to pull her dwn to fix tha gearbox prick of a thing oh well ill have to degrade myself to the watercooled lol yeh i think i have a spare plate lying round id have to check mate i gotta get *Edited**Edited* mob num 2 dont think ive got it.

Aussieduner
08-08-2006, 04:27 AM
sounds good it will be a full weekend of riding our prime R's and the girls X your making me want to come to TF now we will have to chat about it this weekend yeah i got to get me some goggles do you have any old number plates laying around if we decide to head to stocko

Hey Waterdonk was that you i saw 2 Fridays ago at Bennetts Green in the white Ford towing the 86 250r ?

Aussie

WaterDonk
08-09-2006, 02:35 AM
na mate i dont have white ford hey mart would you recomend those trakka paddles you have on because i was going to try to get some soon

Aussieduner
08-09-2006, 04:59 AM
na mate i dont have white ford hey mart would you recomend those trakka paddles you have on because i was going to try to get some soon

Saw Mart last night its was him in the Ford.....

WaterDonk
08-14-2006, 06:40 AM
hey aussie was that you riding with us the other arvo/night