PDA

View Full Version : ATC 110 mods ..????

diffinking
07-16-2006, 04:03 PM
hi all what mods would i need done for my atc 110 to keep up with a QUAD yamaha 125cc Brezze .the quad is automatic and it leaves me sitting
thnx ryan

tell me your experiences

SWIGIN
07-16-2006, 08:13 PM
well what i did was port the head, weld up a piston and turn it in a lathe to make a high compresion piston, mega cycle cam (the mid range ), cobra pipe, 200x carb and a k&n filter. it runs prety good for a 110...lol

oh yeah im working on a manual clutch for it right now but thats still in the works

louder=better
07-17-2006, 02:52 AM
yeah i rode one of them yamaha breezes, there not really half that bad. there has to be some aftermarket parts stores around that will get you more than enough power to go by him. idk though i googled it and i found almost nothing to hop up your 110 with. this is just me, but if i were you i would probably sell the 110 and save the money you were goin to use for the modifications and by one a little bit bigger. you should be able to get atleast a 185 for pretty cheap, around hear there was a 250sx for 600 bucks in good shape to. and even a 185 would smoke that yamaha breeze. but if you dont want to do that idk what to tell ya... you could always rip the muffler off for intimidation, thats what i did with my beartracker and although i didnt beat alot of guys i got compliments on the sounds :D but i dont recomend it cause it will fry your motor if you run it for long. i did it just for drag racing but then again you are only running a short period of time to. but idk are you willing to sell your 110?

diffinking
07-17-2006, 09:11 AM
well i live in the uk and the little 110s are very rare over here + the reason i bought the 110 was for the girlfriend .so she could ride it not feel intimadated by some of the bigger trikes we looked as .as shes a novice

think il keep looking

but thnx

diffinking
07-17-2006, 09:11 AM
well i live in the uk and the little 110s are very rare over here + the reason i bought the 110 was for the girlfriend .so she could ride it not feel intimadated by some of the bigger trikes we looked as .as shes a novice

think il keep looking

but thnx