PDA

View Full Version : How to rebuild Tri-Zinger carb

jpkrupp
07-10-2006, 01:12 AM
I need to rebuild my Tri-zinger carb. Can someone send me a list of parts I need to order to rebuild the carb. I want to get it running this week. thanks,

Jason Hall
07-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Just take It apart & clean every part you take out. Then put It back together & hope for the best. As long as the jets are not plugged tight you should'nt really need anything but maybe a bowl gasket. I have taken lots of carb's apart & as long as you are carful you can usually use the bowl gasket over again.

Vealmonkey
07-10-2006, 10:40 PM
You can still get the trizinger carb parts at the dealership. If I remember right, that is the only place you can get the parts, I don't think anyone offers a kit for the trizinger carb. Don't forget to get your boysen reeds and the DG Nationals pipe for the trizinger. The reeds are the same ones for the pw50.

jason 32
07-11-2006, 04:09 AM
try bike bandit -oem parts for the view of it clean everything
take out all the rubber seals and soakit in carb cleaner from auto store
assemble using the microfiche from bike bandit
check the floats by assembling it and blow through a long hose attached to the fuel inlet hold the carb upside down while blowing through -there should be no air going through when upside down this is the closed position
good luck

jpkrupp
07-11-2006, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the responses. All your ideas really helped. The choke cable rubber was worn so I ordered a new one. I plan on getting the pipe because I think some of my poor performance was coming from the baffle plugging up.

Thanks