PDA

View Full Version : My Mistress is back where she belongs...

MyMistress86R
07-02-2006, 07:13 PM
FYI to anyone who actually gives a damn...I'm keeping my R. I missed it too much when it went to TF06 without me and I'm quite glad it didn't sell.

I want to say a special thanx to a few people for supporting me in our hobby and treating me better than they should...

Brandon Robinson
Derrick Adams
Jason Hall
(please allow me to add the begining of this whole affair...) Jim Struble

You guys have gone WAY above and beyond for me and I appreciate everything you've all done for me.

As far as moral supporters...

Charlie (what the hell is your last name? lol)
Rick and Dawn

You guys have been fantastic as well, by doing nothing more than showing concern for me and my triike.

Mad props to all of you and please accept my most sincere thanx.

Kintore
07-02-2006, 07:16 PM
There ya go Todd! And you said you wanted to sell it, pfft! Aussie seemed to have a fun time on it!

Glad your keeping it, TF next year?

:)

MyMistress86R
07-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Josh...thank you sincerely for your comment. That automatically earns you a spot on my "Thanx for your support" list. I'm already making plans to be available for TF07, provided things don't blow up in my face at the last minute again.

Jason Hall
07-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Todd, I'm glad you decided to keep the old girl. I know you had fun racing It at smith road, well up until the throttle hung wide open. Good thing that post gave a little huh :wondering.

slothminx
07-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Good man!, Glad you decided to give her a second chance, these trike are like a drug, once you ride them you need them more and more!

Time for you to hit the trails again! :beer:

nouseforaname90
07-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Yup. When you get one, you can't go without it. They become like part of the family! lol.. and you wouldn't sell your mother off, would you?

girlsride2
07-05-2006, 02:45 PM
That's what it's all about right? Supporting each other. No thanks needed, but still appreciated. So, thanks back at ya.

Oh, and it's Walker (Charlie)

MyMistress86R
07-05-2006, 04:11 PM
lol.. and you wouldn't sell your mother off, would you?

Uh, well...can I plead the 5th on that? lol

3leggeddog
07-05-2006, 10:35 PM
if you ever discuss selling her again i will *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* slap you,and remove all otc sticker from your bike,and personal belongings.just kiddin,man i am sure glad to see you keep her.it's a good bike,and i know you will be happy you kept it!!!

so hows that axle treatin ya?;)

MyMistress86R
07-06-2006, 11:08 PM
The axle is fantastic B, thanx for the loan. I found out at smith road that it pushes quite a bit more now though. Time to get serious about getting comfortable sliding it in any condition or situation. I think I aired down too much in anticipation of mud and then it dried up considerably.

MyMistress86R
07-07-2006, 04:52 PM
BTW...if you intend to remove all the OTC sticks from my trike, you need to supply me with a couple first...lol.

3leggeddog
07-07-2006, 09:46 PM
o,i thought you had some,i'll get you a few.i gotta get more made up,i had 30 of em,and their all gone.our group is bigger then i had counted,my bad bud.