PDA

View Full Version : Got rid of my '85 R and got some new toys!!!

sandpuppi101
07-02-2006, 08:59 AM
Well I finally did it the other day,I got rid of the beloved 250R !! I have a few 350X's and wanted to get another one.So after getting rid of the R ,I got another '85 350X and a '83 200x with 3 sets of tires!! I personally have nothing against the 2 strokes,I have had over a dozen R's- I just want to own Thumpers now. For the riding I do ,I just don't have as much fun on a 2 stroke as a 4 anymore ! Besides I ain't getting any younger and the 350's are a sweet ride,not that intence ride that the R had.What would you all have done? Yeah,I am gonna miss the R everyonce in ahwile ,but I think the thumpers will do me just fine!!
I have'nt gotten around to taking any pic's yet - but I will in the next day or so !! If all goes well ,I am gonna do a little bit of motor work to the 200X and hopefully it can be some competition for that screamer the Girlsride2's 200X has,now that thing fly's !!As far as the 350 ,who know's about that yet!! I am thinking about building a sweet MX style trike ,and go running with the fella's down in Ohio,Tim Sr. seems to really have a grasp on the MX races down there!! I am still kicking the can on it,all I know is that this one is gonna be a rider,not a show piece!! Anybody got suggestions on my new trikes!!

Derrick Adams
07-02-2006, 09:05 AM
I'd love to see another MX 350X out there! WOOT!

sandpuppi101
07-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah,Since talking with you guy's down at trikefest,I could probably hit some of those MX races that are in north western Ohio!! I will be getting on the 350X here in the next week or so,but it sure does sound like fun!!

Derrick Adams
07-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Sounds great! Sweet. If you need any opinions on different things i'll give you my input. I really am starting to like my 350X anymore as well.

sandpuppi101
07-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Derrick,I am sure I will be needing some opinions along the way and all is greatly appreciated !!