PDA

View Full Version : Atc 110 project question

danteross77
06-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Ok me and my boy have been working on his 110 project, Lets just call it a atc 110x. Well we got it together, but we are having a problem getting a good blue spark. we are getting a rahter weal ornge spark. I put a new coil on there and the samething, I bought a new primary ignition coil and I am a little confused, the old on attaches to the coil bracket and connected to the black/red stipe wire on the end the new one has a connection were the old one was connected and in the middle of the coil there is another lead out for a wire, what goes there?

SWIGIN
06-26-2006, 02:22 PM
do you have pics of the old and new parts? sounds like a ground but it would help to see it

hey you should try the 200x rear end too...it makes the bike real stable and you get disk brakes too...lol

danteross77
06-27-2006, 06:12 AM
do you have pics of the old and new parts? sounds like a ground but it would help to see it

hey you should try the 200x rear end too...it makes the bike real stable and you get disk brakes too...lol

I will try to post some pics of the coil later today, I thought about the 200x rear axle, but I haven't been able to find a good used master cylinder that doesn't break the bank, so I just put the 3 inch spacers on it increasing the original axle span by 6 inches.