PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my tri z project

Dynofox
03-26-2003, 12:00 AM
To see the pics of my tri z project click the link under my post and look in the "tri z" folder, the new pics are the one's with the rear wheels off BTW. Here's some details: full dg system, boysen power reeds, rebuild forks with new boots, new front wheel bearings, the rear shock is out being rebuild as we speak, new brake pads front and rear, uni filter, new grab bar, nac's racing cross bar pad, i've got a nac's racing seat cover being put on right now too (looks really sweet!). I've gone through the whole bike and greased everything and painted what needed to be done. I've got a rear shock cover and NOS front brake master cyl guard that I haven't installed yet. Let me know what you think!

200xer
03-26-2003, 12:28 AM
nice silencer :-D looks really nice, I've fallen in love with riding mine too much to keep it clean, hehe.

Dynofox
03-26-2003, 01:54 PM
LOL yah, thanks again for the great deal on the silencer, when I bought the Z it had a quadracer stock silencer cobbed on there! :x

250Rstud
03-27-2003, 12:02 AM
nice trike, I love that color scheme. when I re-do my 250 R I think that's the colors I am going to use.