PDA

View Full Version : It lives!

atc110RED
06-07-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks to everyone who has helped me on my 110, i finnaly got i going withough a mechanic doing it. One thing though, when in neutral it revs up louder, and jumps a bit. I think though this is some carb adjustment. Anyway the main prob is smoke coming from where the exhaust joing the engine, what do i do about this?

El'Capitan
06-07-2006, 12:27 PM
congrats on getting it going. and the problem with idleing (sp?) is probably just carb adjustment like you said

slothminx
06-07-2006, 12:48 PM
The reason for you poor running still may well be caused by the leaking exhaust, Do you have the gasket in the head? Maybe your exhauust your running requires some collars to make it seal when you bolt up the exhaust.

YTM200BOY
06-07-2006, 01:17 PM
lol i had the same problem about it reving in netrual and then shotting off in gear... Check and see if the carb is bolted on tightly and second check and see if your low on gas. Low gas has alot to do with reving for some reason i dont understand myself but its true... Good luck and congrats man!

IrvSLedman
06-08-2006, 03:36 PM
Iv never had anything do that when its low on gas..? i would just mess with your idol, and for the smoke, they make a two part ring thats a gasket you put on the pipe right on the port, its just a leaky exhaust.

cragster
06-08-2006, 04:18 PM
no hes right low gas. Fill her up with gas.. Every ATC ive owned when its low on gas it revs like crazy then you fill it up and it stops...

YTM200BOY
06-08-2006, 04:58 PM
see guys if *Edited* havent noticed latly i have changed and i like to help people if i can :} good luck man~! stop of a marathon or citgo!