PDA

View Full Version : Help in shipping Chicago

blue27
05-31-2006, 09:00 PM
I bought a ATC70 off of eBay, the seller had it listed as local pick up , but when I contacted him he said he could ship. Now the problemis he is to busy to ship it and asked if I could pick it up. He is in Woodstock IL, I am in PA so this is a 12 hr drive one way. Does anyone know of a service that can pick it up or does anyone live in the area that would be able to pick it and ship it to me? I will pay for your time. HELP!!!

Thanks in advance

YTM200BOY
05-31-2006, 09:48 PM
lol i like your quote "you cant polish a turd"

I love Christine that move is 1 of my favorites... The shoveled smoochy's body up with a shovel ahh those shitters lol... :beer

Somekindofjerk
05-31-2006, 10:07 PM
You could have it crated and shiped but you would pay quiet a bit of money doing so. Your allmost better off going to get it unless you have money!

Howdy
05-31-2006, 10:30 PM
See if someone is going to TF and can pick it up and take it to TF, then have someone from PA ( close to you as possible ) and have them bring it with them. Might have to pay for a little gas, but things like this do work.
Howdy

erectordale
05-31-2006, 10:50 PM
blue I sent you a pm let me know what you find out with the shippers

grundlegrabber
06-01-2006, 12:24 AM
Forward Air is usually pretty reasonable, if there is a terminal near the guy. They have their own crates, all he would have to do is take the trike to the forward air terminal nearest to him and strap it in to their crate. Then you would have to pick it up from the terminal down in Folcroft. Just a thought.

dgould
06-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Forward Air is nearly cheaper than gas now. Look at their crates on their website.

oldskool
06-01-2006, 01:18 AM
I have considered doing this myself. Has anyone ever used forward air and which size crate will a trike fit in?

blue27
06-01-2006, 07:31 AM
I would ship by forward air but I do not believe the sellers wants to deal with this at all. Looks like around 350 to ship by Forward Air. I wish he would just box it up and I could have UPS pick it up, but he is to busy with work, so I need to find some other way.