PDA

View Full Version : 1983 Yamaha tri moto manual?

TheGreg
05-31-2006, 12:03 AM
I bought this trike last week after saving for a few weeks with my paychecks. I got a really sweet deal on it and its in mint condition. Untill the other day I went for a ride on some trails neer my house and ended up going farther then i probably should have and decided to take a break. When i went to start it back up my pull start chord came to the end and didnt coil back in and it didnt start up. This was also the second hottest day we had here where i live this year. I tried bump starting it several times and was unscessfull untill a buddy of mine showed up with his quad and gave me a nice needed push.

Now I need a new recoil spring and have no clue where I can get one, I was alos wondering if anyone here had the manual scanned onto their computer so they could send it too me? this would be off much help.

-Greg

nimda78
05-31-2006, 04:44 AM
http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/oem_schematic_view~schem_dept_id~639262~section_de pt_id~1~section_dept_name~OEM+%28Stock%29+Parts~de pt_type_id~2~model_dept_year~1983~model_dept_mfr~Y amaha~model_dept_id~632341~model_dept_name~YTM200E K.asp

bikebandit.com {see above} has many parts for these machines. welcome to the boards..nice bike too

james

TheGreg
05-31-2006, 11:30 AM
thanx alot jesse! don't even need manual with this site! this is of much help and will get my starter fixed up perfectly :)

HEAD09
05-31-2006, 12:53 PM
just little note there is one on ebay right now...

TheGreg
05-31-2006, 01:00 PM
yes i did see that, but you need some special thing to read it which i do not have, I am also 16 so its hard for me to buy stuff online, my parents arent too qeen on credit cards, however im going to have to work something out with them to get the part for my starter.