PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys I have a confession

crd00
05-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Ok guys I have something to confess and I feel very badly about it. In my feedback, there are posts from adamcostello31, trikeaddict, mod350x and the great gazoo. Adam costello31 posted it for me because he was at my house a few times and I sold him a part and he posted feedback for me at my house. Mod350x posted feedback for me also because I have done a few deals with him and we did COD every time(he only has one post because I told him to post it here for me, I did deals with him on my forum, www.fasttrackz.freeforumsite.com and his username is yellowyz) and as for the great gazoo I sold him a front rack for a 250sx and it worked out perfect as he said. This is my confession, I made the username trikeaddict a while ago when I first started out on 3ww anf couldnt remember the password so I made crd00. I remembered the password one day for trikeadidct and I did the stupidest thing, I made fake feedback for myself. I should have never done it, and I will never do it again. I have learned my lesson and I dont want to have a bad reputation over the site while I'm actually not a bad person. I really dont want this to affect the buying or selling from on this site. Please guys you have to understand my situation, I feel really stupid about it and please dont let this affect anyone buying or selling something to me.:( Please post what you think.

random-strike
05-28-2006, 02:02 PM
....:TrikesOwn

slothminx
05-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Your not helping yourself......

crd00
05-28-2006, 02:06 PM
And too add to what I said, all the admins and moderators already know about it

crd00
05-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Well everyone would know about it anyways if they looked at my feedback

hancadam
05-28-2006, 02:38 PM
What is with all the stupid crap lately?

slothminx
05-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Not everone reads feedback for the hell of it.

Now your getting a bad rap from the whole forum because there reading about what they otherwise wouldnt have.

Yamaha Tri-Moto
05-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Ya your probably not helping yourself, iv never even been into feedback before.

Derrick Adams
05-28-2006, 02:52 PM
I wouldn't get too excited about it. Just go into your feedback and delete the post.

crd00
05-28-2006, 02:53 PM
The only reason I made this post is because I wanted to be honet to all of you guys instead of making it look like I was hiding it, its a stupid mistake I made, everyone makes mistakes, I'm only human. If it is making it worse for myself then so be it, Id rather be shown as honest than be lying to all of you

slothminx
05-28-2006, 04:02 PM
I wouldn't get too excited about it. Just go into your feedback and delete the post.

Not possible, he cant edit because he kept deleting the posts heh

dreadhed
05-28-2006, 04:35 PM
The only reason I made this post is because I wanted to be honet to
LOL The only reason you started this post was you got busted. It was there for everyone to see in a nother post. Now your trying to back paddle.

crd00
05-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Ok guys im just sorry for what i have done, i would really appreciate if you wouldnt post any more replies.

Thanks

dreadhed
05-28-2006, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=crd00 i would really appreciate if you wouldnt post any more replies.[/QUOTE]
Why not? You don't like getting called out. You are the one who did what you did. Now take the comments like a man & don't cry about it.

crd00
05-28-2006, 04:58 PM
I KNOW WHAT I DID! THATS WHY I MADE THIS POST!!!!. Dont worry about it if i want to be called out or not. Put yourself in my position and you will see what its like. I made a big mistake and thats all there is to it, what else do you want me to say? Your all jumping on top of me for doing this, I'm only a human and I make mistakes, everyone does.All I tried to do was bump my feedback up a little and its almost like I should be put in jail.Ok then come on people KEEP REPLYING!!! it doesnt matter anymore because everyone already knows about it so post em up!!!!!!

Dammit!
05-28-2006, 05:44 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. The public humuiliation you're suffering is punishment enough.

People are gonna razz you about it though so get used to it. Kinda like when you see your buddy hurt himself. The first thing you yell isn't "are you ok?" it's usually "haha dumb***!"

BigGreenMachine
05-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Man Chris WTF. I dont know why your so concerned with feedback anyway. Just make your deals and don't wrong anyone and you'll be ok. This is a big fool up on you part now take your licks.

ClayW
05-28-2006, 08:09 PM
.......um.........

Erics350x
05-28-2006, 10:43 PM
we have all done much worse. so unless someone here is perfect , leave the guy alone.

atcfreak85
05-28-2006, 10:43 PM
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :banned:

82300R
05-28-2006, 11:07 PM
lets see,you made a mistake. so what? everyone does. you apologized so i think it should be let go. if you do it again thats a different story. at least you didn't steal money from someone, get on here and lie about it. get called out,and everyone welcomes you with open arms. so i think you deserve a break. thats just my opinion. maybe its right ,maybe its wrong.:wondering

edog
05-29-2006, 09:18 AM
After reading this stuff.I put a link to my feedback in my signature.

It is very important to always be awnest.This will be good for business in the long run.

I commend you from coming clean.Least you had the ball's to do that.

slothminx
05-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Problem is Edog, When Mods/admin first found out, he lied and said that they were his friends that he sold parts to, only when hard evidence was shown that everyone could see did he admit to doing it.

Him coming clean was forced.

Bryan Raffa
05-29-2006, 09:25 AM
After reading this stuff.I put a link to my feedback in my signature.

It is very important to always be awnest.This will be good for business in the long run.

I commend you from coming clean.Least you had the ball's to do that.

I agree! Its not like you ripped someone off for money or parts its only feedback people need to relize that! comeing clean is the best thing to do take the licks and do the right thing from now on.

dreadhed
05-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Him coming clean was forced.
Exactlly. He did not do this casue he wanted to or felt bad. He did it cause there were all ready posts calling him out.

RATBASTID
05-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Cut the dude some slack, whatever happened he apologized for it, if you are going to do business with the guy use caution,

I BET NOBODY HERE ON THIS BOARD EVER PADDED A RESUME.:D

Rm250RF900R
05-30-2006, 03:17 PM
Its not the end of the world dudes

jonnyb
05-30-2006, 03:40 PM
Whats the big deal? He didnt actually rip anyone off with what he did, he just tried to help out his feedback a little bit, that is wrong but its not this big of a deal. I am dealing with him right now over emails and I see nothing wrong with him, IMO I think he is a very nice guy. You guys dont even know him so you shouldnt be so quick to judge, i'm sure all of you have made small mistakes in your past.

the great gazoo
05-30-2006, 04:37 PM
So, Chris, if you hadn't been caught, would you have come clean? I personally like you & will do biz w/ you again, I just don't understand why you're so concerned with EXTRA positive feedbacks. You're an honest parts dealer, from all who have transacted with you, so why mess that up?

TimSr
05-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Whats the big deal? He didnt actually rip anyone off with what he did, he just tried to help out his feedback a little bit, that is wrong but its not this big of a deal. I am dealing with him right now over emails and I see nothing wrong with him, IMO I think he is a very nice guy. You guys dont even know him so you shouldnt be so quick to judge, i'm sure all of you have made small mistakes in your past.

Welcome to the board jonnyb. Im afraid you just dont get it. That you joined only a few hours ago, and you're willing to jump in here and vouch for the guy as being an honest dealer saying youve been emailing him as though its been over some period of time does not help his case. It looks suspiciously like more of the same. Especially when he got a two week ban starting a few days ago, and you only joined a few hours ago! As I told the other guy who was brought from some other website just to leave him feedback, feedback is for transactions between board members HERE. This isnt ebay, and we dont blindly look at the number of them. Most of us know each other and everybody here looks to see who feedbacks are from and if it is from someone they know and trust.
Im glad that you have been able to determine what a great guy he is, and what an honest business dealer he is within your couple hours of signing up on the boards but until youve established your own reputation here, your character reference wont carry much weight with most people here. He needs to get a good reputation the old fashoned way, and earn it. When things keep looking like he continues to attempt short cuts that only hurt his reputation.
He is probably a harmless kid who used poor judgement, which is why he only got a two week ban, but he had best use his head, because we use ours, and we are not real big on giving third chances here. He needs to take his two weeks with some dignity and maturity, and then come back, hopefully a little wiser and more honest. And most of all, it would be to his advantage to stop repeatedly bringing this up in different forums where he is only inviting more questions on his character.
The fact that he did not scam anybody proves nothing of a person's intentions. Do a forum search on the infamous Phil Shortman whose standard MO was to start acting friendly, buy several low dollar items from several people, sell several small items, then sell a bunch of big ticket items and disappear with the money. Several 3WW board members got taken for a LOT of money, so pardon us if we dont see the humor in a little "harmless" dishonesty in building a fraudulant reputation for the purpose of selling on this site.

ClayW
05-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Well said Tim. These days you just dont know.:wondering

BigGreenMachine
05-30-2006, 09:05 PM
I know the guy from local forums. He's not a scammer by any means. Just a mixed up little guy that doesn't quite understand how this stuff works.

I'm positive he was not out to burn anyone. He asked me to post good feedback for him and he'd do the same for me but I declined, not my way of doing things. It was simply an effort to make himself look a bit better for dealings with other members. Know he has been looking for an X or R frontend for his SX as of late and having a heck of a time making a deal worth doing.

the great gazoo
05-30-2006, 10:03 PM
So, is he banned two weeks from the classifieds, or the who shooting match here?

Howdy
05-30-2006, 11:04 PM
So, is he banned two weeks from the classifieds, or the who shooting match here?

The whole montey.
Howdy

Rex Karz
05-31-2006, 12:47 AM
He tried to buy a 200X front end from Me and ended up leaving a bad enough taste in my mouth where I told Him to go elsewhere for one and that I would not deal with Him at all. His reaction was to try and smear Me on the .org board. For refusing to do business with Him ! Of course a week later He was kissing My butt trying to still buy it from Me! This new development does not suprise Me. I would expect a name change in the future. I hope You have his I.P.Address logged........

Howdy
05-31-2006, 12:58 AM
He tried to buy a 200X front end from Me and ended up leaving a bad enough taste in my mouth where I told Him to go elsewhere for one and that I would not deal with Him at all. His reaction was to try and smear Me on the .org board. For refusing to do business with Him ! Of course a week later He was kissing My butt trying to still buy it from Me! This new development does not suprise Me. I would expect a name change in the future. I hope You have his I.P.Address logged........

Yep, and other proccesses are put into place to see if any future usernames are signed up by him. Having people in the right places really helps when tracking down IP addresses. We are always on the look out. ;)
Howdy

jonnyb
05-31-2006, 06:13 AM
timsr i didnt mean to make an inconvience to anyone on this forum in any way, i just wanted to give me 2 cents about him. hopefully none of this stuff will happen again on this site

chris200x
05-31-2006, 07:52 AM
Yep, and other proccesses are put into place to see if any future usernames are signed up by him. Having people in the right places really helps when tracking down IP addresses. We are always on the look out. ;)
Howdy

Haha.. that lady that was trying to sell the trikefest videos mentioned to me that her mcafee security thingy was going crazy that day. :lol: I don't know too much about all that stuff but you guys are relentless and sure did put a scare into her. :naughty: She thought someone was trying to hack into her computer!

As far as our boy Chris here I really don't know what to think. Probly meant no harm by it but maybe he will learn his lesson.

I just wanted to add to what Rex said about over on .org. He was getting hostile about noone having a front end for him. I even posted ebay links for him for complete 200x front ends and noone ever bid on them. :rolleyes: So idk... Maybe he's not wrapped to tight or has some kind of condition or something. :crazy:

Howdy
05-31-2006, 09:41 AM
I actually was going to do buisness with him before all of this was made Public. But after talking to Pickle about it he put the brakes on it.
Howdy

seadoo650
05-31-2006, 07:10 PM
I just about did a little biz with him too. Before all this. Said my prices were too high. For a complete front end? Forks, tripps, brake set up, rim, hub and nice h-trak tire. I think I told him $200 plus shipping. Wadda you think?

jonnyb
05-31-2006, 07:18 PM
considering that i have bought a few front ends in my past, thats a little bit over priced, but i never seen it so i cant really say. but still 200 is a bit much ecspecially with shipping costs too

seadoo650
05-31-2006, 07:28 PM
My last front bake setup went for 80 bucks plus shipping alone on Ebay. Front forks with tripps for $50 + s/h. So that leaves $70 for the Front tire,rim and hub. I think oem handlebars were also included but not sure. Keep in mind all the Ebay items were started at $9.99. No reserve. Just asking market value. Either way I'm glad it did'nt go now.