PDA

View Full Version : I got to take the Tri Z on its maiden Voyage

YTZ250N
03-24-2003, 09:46 AM
Put about 25 miles on it sat. night. The thing runs good, definetly different from how it used to ride. I rode in an old corn field with a BIG long straight on one side and a small track inthe middle then I (with four other guys) snuck into the state land and rode the trails, and climbed some good steep hills. I never ever took my bike out of second gear either someone in front of me or there just wasn't enough room. The bike is an abso0lute rocket on top. I have a bad flat spot in the mid. the bottom is non-existent with the 38mm carb and the top is unreal. the bike pulls so hard the first time I tried to open it up along the straight I just about came right off the back. (new riding pants very slippery) I am going to put the OEM carb back on and see how that runs, should fix the bottom a little. I'll just wait to see if I can find a 34mm to use. All and all I am real happy with how it ran. It has the complete phase two wrench report work done to it except bigger carb (carb not as good as I thought) and I didn't have to pay for any of it except parts. all the port work and boring I did after work at my shop. I am going to try and get some pics real soon but my camera is being stupid when I plug it into my puter.