PDA

View Full Version : Looking through posts...

crashfactoryx
05-25-2006, 07:04 PM
Noticed that KLT's are not very popular here, did a search and found some stuff, but mostly all I see is Honda love....more reliable, faster, common or what? Just wondering, not trying to offend, new to the whole ATC thing, had a coupla dirt bikes before (1980's Suzuki RM60 SR. and a 1981 Yamaha YZ465H)...:) :confused:

Sean

crd00
05-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Hondas are the dominant of all the manufacturers here on this site because they are more common to come across. Its not that they are faster or more reliable, Honda has always had a good name and people have bought more hondas than any other trike. Thats my 2 cents, someone can correct my if I'm wrong but I think thats the gist. And also I am pretty sure that honda made more trikes than any other manufacturer

Howdy
05-25-2006, 09:02 PM
I seen some statistics a couple years ago where Honda made and sold more trikes than all the others combined. Honda's are more dependable ( IMO )and thus more people like them. Not taking anything away from the other companies, but Honda got to be the most popular by being the best.
Howdy

crashfactoryx
05-26-2006, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a good reason to me :P What is the fastest trike built? Assuming all are stock, my best friend swears 250r's can rape almost anything, but the only 250r he's ever seen was a heavy modded drag bike....any opinions on this guys?

Sean

crd00
05-26-2006, 01:10 PM
I have no idea about that one, well a tecate is faster than an air cooled 250r but I'm not sure about liquid cooleds

crashfactoryx
05-26-2006, 07:22 PM
The KLT is the grandfather of the Tecate isn't it? Don't remember exactly but I read somewhere that the KLT's turned into Tecates later..could def be wrong about that tho...

Sean