PDA

View Full Version : few update pics of the t3

scooterroo
05-18-2006, 09:24 PM
well the restore is coming along, slooooowwwwwly but its getting there. still have quite a bit to go. the motor is just mocked up for now. i need to get gaskets and a few other things for it yet. i am ordering my new itp rims and rear hoosiers for it this week coming up, and getting a new front rim and probably a dunlop knobby for it also seeing is how i cant find a tri trac front. hopefully by end of summer i will be kicking this beast over for the first time. will post more pics as progress move along.

Yamaha Tri-Moto
05-18-2006, 09:29 PM
That is sweet. I really like the engine color and polish.

BigGreenMachine
05-18-2006, 11:19 PM
NOICE!!!! lol Man that blue motor looks great!

going4broketecate85
05-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Nice looking Tecate!! Are you running an 84 rearend with an 85 Front??
Also whats up with the white T-3 gas tank in the back ground? Really like the # Plate!!!!!!!

scooterroo
05-19-2006, 06:58 AM
well i had bought a tank of ebay, thought i was getting ripped off cuz a month had gone by and never recieved the tank, so i bought one off another guy off the forums here. when that one came in , i recieved the other one like a day later. so now i have two tanks and was thinking of making one white. yeah it is an 84 with 85 forks and brakes, number plate is home made outta fiberglass, took about a month to make. and alot of patients.

TRITecate350
05-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Looks great! Are you going to be at trike fest with this 3wheeler? I have a billet head for your tecate-3 if you are interested also. Let me know and I can send you pictures.