PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a close up of some tread patterns in the dirt/mud?

Billy Golightly
05-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Need this as a reference for our up coming TF T-shirts. Like maybe from a nobbie tire or something. Anyone?

TimSr
05-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Howdy and I figured out a way to do this when we were at Haspin. Get a little diecast 4 wheeler toy with a neat tread on the tire, and roll it on an inkpad, and then on paper.

350x'inNY
05-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Need this as a reference for our up coming TF T-shirts. Like maybe from a nobbie tire or something. Anyone?
I have some pics in the snow of OEM 350X treads and my 82R tires that came out great. I'll try to get them to you on Yahoo. For some reason, I can't use the faces, and I don't get the attach file option, and I can't switch styles of the pages. HELP

Bruce

Mobular
05-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Howdy and I figured out a way to do this when we were at Haspin. Get a little diecast 4 wheeler toy with a neat tread on the tire, and roll it on an inkpad, and then on paper.

Better yet, use an R/C car tread pattern There'd be many to choose from.

350x'inNY
05-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Better yet, use an R/C car tread pattern There'd be many to choose from.

Or one of Howdy's many ATC toys?

However, I think I just sent the mother load of material to Billy via email. My Hondaline Dealer Catalog was chucked full of tread design pics and scans.... even a tread design of the Pro-Wedge tires on a 250R!

Bruce