PDA

View Full Version : Roll over and play dead

firehart
05-06-2006, 05:21 PM
I taught my 200x a new trick today. My son and I were out trail riding this morning. I started through a creekbed that was very steep on both sides when the motor on my bike died. I coasted down to the bottom and started it back up. When I started back up the other side and as I let out the clutch it popped a wheelie as it came out of the creekbed. It must have hit something as it did that. I lossed control and it veared off to the left and started towards a big pond. If the sagebrush had not been there it would have went swimming. When it came to a rest, it was upside down on the other side of the sagebrush. I should have gotten a picture.

My rides
85 200x
06 Rancher

crd00
05-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Did the X have much damage>?

firehart
05-06-2006, 05:35 PM
The only thing it did was bend one of the metal braces that I have under the back fenders.

Yamaha Tri-Moto
05-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Thats good, sounds like it could have been a lot worse.

bajavern
05-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey, firehart ... Where you go riding at?? I live in Nyssa Oregon (about 30 minutes from Nampa) and go out by Parma on Pearl road also Payette has a nice Moto park,
I just got my 2-- 200x's a couple monthes ago and having a blast with them...
VERN

firehart
05-06-2006, 09:39 PM
We go riding at Rabbit Creek. You can get to it from Marsing. Just go past Marsing like you are going to Givens Hot Springs. Go past the Junction with Highway 45 ( the road that goes back to Nampa). It about 10 miles farther up the road on the right side of the road. Check out the pictures I posted in the riding section. We might be going back out on Wednesday.

My rides
85 200x
06 Rancher